Soothing but didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Apr 10, 2013

I bought this aloe vera to use as a light daytime moisturizer, however, I had to stop after a week because it made my skin break out. I think it's the glycerin in the product that's the problem.

all-purpose moisturiser

Posted by marianF on Feb 01, 2014

I use it everyday as a general moisturiser.Nice and soothing.I only wish it didn't contain the preservative ethylexylglycerin.Still, a lot more pure than other aloe vera gels on the market.

Mi favorito este año

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

me gusta mucho,la unica pega es que tienes que extender bien ya que puede dejar rastro blanquecino. Repuse porque me ha gustado mucho. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

great gel

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on Mar 22, 2014

This aloe vera gel has a light but pleasant scent.

Very good product

Posted by jr-fire on Mar 31, 2015

I was looking for pure aloe gel to replace an 80% aloe vera gel I could no longer purchase that was about the only thing I could use on my face without breaking out. This is a great product, not only for my face but also for minor burns and sunburn or anytime your skin needs a bit of non-oily healing :) Note that a bit goes a long way and it's a bit sticky at first.

Pure without chemicals while not the best moisturizer for psoriasis

Posted by 5519499827297925835 on Mar 31, 2014

I have psoriasis on my legs. A lot of very dry spots. I would wish it could moisture for longer time however nothing is perfect. Seems to be qualitative skin product.

실망

Posted by 4801429533122058614 on May 01, 2015

jason natural의 98% 알로에베라겔을 사용하다 피부가 건강해지는 것 같아서 첨가물이 덜 들어간 다른 제품으로 바꿔봤는데 효과가 덜한 것 같아요. 계절탓인지 제품탓인지 모르겠습니다.

Best Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Jan 04, 2012

This is by far the most moisturizing aloe vera I have ever used. Plus no added harmful or unnecessary chemicals.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on May 11, 2012

This is what I've been looking for Aloe Vera with no chemicals.

Best aloe, ever.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

It smells very green and fresh, and has no chemicals or fragrance in it at all. No parabens, no carbomer, no oil, just almost pure aloe. Best aloe gel I have had, ever. If you can afford it, it is definitively worth the extra price compared to Jason.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »