They thought of everything when they made this one

Posted by PatriciaM on Jul 31, 2012

An excellent sunscreen that does the job and doesn't turn your skin a weird shade of brown. It DOES turn it a weird shade of white, but this soon blends in and you're good to go.

Best mineral sunblock

Posted by Reviewer1668058 on Apr 28, 2013

Yes it' grainy, yes it's white BUT biggest surprise: skin tone improves after using for 2 weeks. Smoother, rosier, just looks great! So I stock up in case iherb discontinues it.

Great ingredients, but who wants to have a white face all day

Posted by Jarousek on Apr 30, 2012

I was excited about this sunscreen and when I got it, I put it on before my bike ride. the skin turns white like using zinc oxide, which is way cheaper. I am disappointed and will use it only for shoulders and back.

Good doc, good products, but grainy sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 21, 2012

I believe in Dr. Mercola and love his website. Many of his products are great. The only complaint I have about this product (aside from the cost) is the grainy texture of this sunscreen. It makes me feel self conscious and I end up rubbing it all off. Even if I didn't rub, topicals that aren't smooth will have a tendency to come off faster than smooth textured ones. The white cast is not a valid complaint as this means it is a NATURAL sunscreen composed of the ingredients necessary to protect you from sunburn. This white cast disappears in around 10 minutes. Regardless this is not a product for under makeup. I'll use it for the body for swimming and another brand for my face.

good

Posted by 4711350036029759859 on Dec 31, 2012

yes it really works well. thank you. kind regards Lalla.

deep tanner

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Sep 21, 2013

I am a Venetian blond skin, using this helped get a beautiful golden tan& I also take Astaxanthin tablets from mercola, less than 4 weeks for one hour a day, in the sun, I have a great deep tan!

Haven't used this yet

Posted by 4867855910934517491 on Dec 20, 2013

Haven't used this yet

A little white

Posted by 4802845202577034858 on Aug 20, 2013

I really like the protection and ingredients this product offers. It leaves your skin white. I put on a layer of coconut oil after the sunscreen and this seems to help.