Norway

Posted by Reviewer3209125 on Jul 28, 2012

Norwegian skin did survive in Asia thanks to this product! Will buy it again. Smells nice too.

Safe and affordable

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 27, 2012

Non-nano and no hazardous chemicals. One of the lighter mineral block sunscreens out there. Leaves a bit of white residue, but can be largely worked into skin. A little white on the outside is my preference to dangerous nano-particles of titanium dioxide migrating into my internal organs. I like the scent. It is refreshing and a bit tropical smelling--probably from the coconut oil. The eucalyptus oil tingles a bit and I think also helps keep bugs away without smelling like insect repellent. The consistency is smooth and well blended with no separation. Still should shake first. The expiration date is about 2-1/2 years from the date of purchase. I spent hours researching sunscreens before choosing this one. Many "natural" ones are double the price for half the amount and may still contain an undesirable ingredient or two. Yes, I am willing to pay for safety, health and effectiveness, but there is a limit! This sunscreen works well. Recently, I was out in the heat of the day on an open strawberry field for a few hours without shade. I had accidentally missed a section of my right arm with sunscreen application. That part burned and everywhere where I had successfully applied this sunscreen was not sunburned at all. I was sweating and rubbing against brush and it still worked. My only reservations are that the lecithin, glycerine, xanthan gum and Vitamin E ingredients potentially could be derived from GMO sources. However, I think I recall reading a non-GMO claim on Dr. Mercola's website for his sunscreens.

Seems great!

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Feb 17, 2012

Does its job. Doesn't leave whitish tint on skin. A bit runny though and smells slightly weird. But overall a solid sunblock. Will buy again.

very natural

Posted by frensisa on May 26, 2012

One of the rare natural sunblocks with physical filters - titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. You should apply it in thin layer not to make the skin white.

Like it

Posted by 4928653086995571081 on Jun 21, 2012

Smells amazing! Only 4 stars because I haven't had it long enough to give it a 5. Feels good and your skin does not feel sticky after you put it on.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2660378 on Jun 25, 2012

Light formula which is easy to apply. Makes skin look a bit paler but it's normal with natural sunscreens. Smells like coconut to me. Worth the price!

Great product!

Posted by 5749551245244368114 on Jun 30, 2013

Very good healthy product. Only complaint is it doesn't go on as smoothly as I wish it would but I understand that it's because it doesn't contain those nano particles or whatever that can cause cancer. So overall it is a very good product.

Surprisingly good.

Posted by 5236273683768031647 on Feb 11, 2014

It's so cheap compared to other all-natural sunscreens (Aubrey, Badger) yet the quality, in my opinion, is the same or better. My gripe is that it does go on very white, so really, it's just an around the house product for me. I'd never in a million years wear it to work. I much prefer it to the badger lotions.

Acceptable

Posted by 5607712536079698733 on Mar 30, 2014

Bought this last year and will be buying it again. Light-weight and non greasy. Good protection from the sun.

smooth and invisible

Posted by 4790667435936908898 on Jan 23, 2015

this sunscreen is very easy to apply, leaves no white residue and blends into the skin almost immediately! i havent gone out to the sun long enough to know if the sunscreen works, but i trust Dr Mercola's product enough to give me spf 30.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »