Dr. Mercola, Ubiquinol for Pets, 1.84 fl oz (54 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

CoQ10 for dogs

Posted by Reviewer2762245 From Texas on Oct 28, 2012

Our three older dogs -- two Silkies 13yrs & 1 Sheltie 12yrs -- have really 'perked' up after starting this product. Their vet commented that their yearly physical was better than the year before. Just an overall improvement in energy which is what CoQ10 aids in ATP -- energy at the cell level.

Awesome product!!!

Posted by 4802982948711924215 on Sep 15, 2013

I LOVE this product. When buying pet products, you have to be careful because a lot of them are not regulated (like human-grade supplements are). Dr. Mercola Healthy Pets supplements, including their Ubiquinol, are tested and produced according to strict standards, which I love. I love how it's in a no-fuss bottle and that they provide the active form of CoQ10 (Ubiquinol) along with medium-chain triglycerides (from coconut oil) for better absorption. My dogs thrive on this product, and I wouldn't choose anything else for them.

Keeps my elderly pug going!

Posted by Reviewer2716886 From Canada on Oct 11, 2013

My thirteen-year-old pug has an enlarged heart and congestive heart failure. I've noticed no deterioration, at least, in the six months since she's been taking this. I take ubiquinol myself!

Excellent Product