July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dr. Mercola, Whole Food Multivitamin Plus, 240 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Back for more!!

Posted by Reviewer2983302 on Dec 21, 2012

I took these vitamins for a while, and then I decided I wanted to try a cheaper alternative. It wasn't worth it! I am back to these vitamins. They're the best. I make them last longer by only taking half the recommended dose, do my green drink in the AM and eat very healthly.

Great Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1975552 on Jan 11, 2012

This vitamin is packed full of all your daily essential vitamin and mineral needs but it also contains a number of fruit and vegetables. It is plant based which I love. You do have to take 8 of these pills per day, so the amount per bottle lasts for one month. The pills are not small, so that is something to keep in mind if you are sensitive to taking larger pills.

Dr. Mercola´s Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1423788 on Dec 20, 2011

LOve this multivitamin!!! I just feel great after taking it 1 month, it is one of the most complete multivitamin out there. The quality is great! Will buy it to my mother and recommend it to my whole family. Don´t fool yourselves, we get what we pay for. :)

Respected Brand

Posted by Reviewer1265144 on Jan 01, 2012

I would trust any supplement that Dr. Mercola puts out. He stands for quality in every aspect! I like WHOLE FOODS being used, the only way to go!

Everything I need

Posted by Reviewer2733623 on Sep 25, 2013

High quality and recommended by Leslie Kenton. It's everything I need. Highly recommended

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »