Back for more!!

Posted by Reviewer2983302 on Dec 21, 2012

I took these vitamins for a while, and then I decided I wanted to try a cheaper alternative. It wasn't worth it! I am back to these vitamins. They're the best. I make them last longer by only taking half the recommended dose, do my green drink in the AM and eat very healthly.

Great Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1975552 on Jan 11, 2012

This vitamin is packed full of all your daily essential vitamin and mineral needs but it also contains a number of fruit and vegetables. It is plant based which I love. You do have to take 8 of these pills per day, so the amount per bottle lasts for one month. The pills are not small, so that is something to keep in mind if you are sensitive to taking larger pills.

Everything I need

Posted by Reviewer2733623 on Sep 25, 2013

High quality and recommended by Leslie Kenton. It's everything I need. Highly recommended

iHerb and Mercola - 2 quality companies

Posted by Reviewer2623026 on Jun 23, 2014

I am a long time iHerb customer and after discovering they sell Mercola products, I will remain committed.

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Nov 04, 2012

One of the best multivitamins available -- quality makes it a great value!

Respected Brand

Posted by Reviewer1265144 on Jan 01, 2012

I would trust any supplement that Dr. Mercola puts out. He stands for quality in every aspect! I like WHOLE FOODS being used, the only way to go!

Dr. Mercola´s Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1423788 on Dec 20, 2011

LOve this multivitamin!!! I just feel great after taking it 1 month, it is one of the most complete multivitamin out there. The quality is great! Will buy it to my mother and recommend it to my whole family. Don´t fool yourselves, we get what we pay for. :)

best whole food multivitamin/multimineral out there

Posted by Reviewer2283120 on Feb 07, 2016

I have been purchasing this product directly from Dr Mercola's website for a year now, and am delighted to see them here as well (where the shipping costs are better!). I know these are not cheap, but they are very very high quality. Read the label - no preservatives, no additives, no synthetics, just whole foods with vitamins and minerals in their naturally occuring combinations and in amounts that are taken from the latest nutritional holistic science research. I consider the cost as part of my monthly grocery budget, and that's that. I think this product is worth more than 5 stars.

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2766928 on Jan 13, 2012

VERY HAPPY

Very Good

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

I cannot buy theses all the time because they are expensive but very good product. You need to take alot per day but no side effects. Good Customer Service iHerb, Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »