yayuh

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

this tastes great. easy to make. makes cookies that are a bit on the chewier/hard side, but isn't too sweet and tastes like its made from scratch. i added some raw almond butter to the batter and tasted great.

Soft cookies

Posted by 4907970990170299253 on Oct 01, 2013

The cookies tasted natural but were very soft not crispy enough to my tate

Very Good but...

Posted by 5604821677125809416 on Jan 13, 2013

Loved the cookies, the taste was authentic to orginal chocolate chip cookies that you would buy at the supermarket. Substituted the whole egg for egg whites but I need a replacement for the 1/3 cup of butter that's required. Didn't have any unsweetened applesauce and I wasn't sure if that would of worked but next time I will try to reduce the fat. Other than the butter issue, this is a great cookie mix. Lot's of flavor and mine were soft, not crunchy.

Yummy and moist..

Posted by Reviewer3180202 on Jan 03, 2013

I wasn't expecting much.. but I found it very yummy and chewy.. (and it's organic!!) I wlll order some more for sure..

very tasty,

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

but a bit to sweet for my taste.But organic, though...:-)

I love all Dr. Oetker products!

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Sep 08, 2012

Replaced eggs with Bob's Mill egg replacer. My young nephew loves it! It was really good!

Better than Betty Crocker!

Posted by 5417828494585245732 on Jun 29, 2012

Wish they were a tad less sweet, but overall, total winners! I baked some for my friends and one of them told me I should open a cookie shop. Delicious, made from scratch tasting cookies.

Organic Cookie Mix

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on May 09, 2012

Glad it's organic. Good flavor - I added walnuts so a little crumblier, but still good.

Great cookie mix!

Posted by Reviewer3112566 on Feb 27, 2012

I love these cookies. To make them even better for you I substitute the butter with a container of fat free plain yogurt. It makes great cookies and they freeze well too. i used to buy these in the health food section of my local supermarket but iHerb has a better price on them.

Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Nov 18, 2011

My family likes them a lot but cookies are too sweet to my taste. In overall good product

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »