Yummy and moist..

Posted by Reviewer3180202 on Jan 03, 2013

I wasn't expecting much.. but I found it very yummy and chewy.. (and it's organic!!) I wlll order some more for sure..

Very Good but...

Posted by 5604821677125809416 on Jan 13, 2013

Loved the cookies, the taste was authentic to orginal chocolate chip cookies that you would buy at the supermarket. Substituted the whole egg for egg whites but I need a replacement for the 1/3 cup of butter that's required. Didn't have any unsweetened applesauce and I wasn't sure if that would of worked but next time I will try to reduce the fat. Other than the butter issue, this is a great cookie mix. Lot's of flavor and mine were soft, not crunchy.

Yummy...

Posted by Reviewer3203225 on Dec 11, 2008

Hard to find natural products like this. If there is a description written in Japanese, it'b awesome! I need the Japanese system of units lika Celsius... Then I'll give them 5 stars.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2949279 on May 26, 2011

Baked a batch for colleagues and they said it was delicious! Comin back for more.

Great cookie mix!

Posted by Reviewer3112566 on Feb 27, 2012

I love these cookies. To make them even better for you I substitute the butter with a container of fat free plain yogurt. It makes great cookies and they freeze well too. i used to buy these in the health food section of my local supermarket but iHerb has a better price on them.

Organic Cookie Mix

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on May 09, 2012

Glad it's organic. Good flavor - I added walnuts so a little crumblier, but still good.