European Gourmet Bakery, Organics, Vanilla Organic Cake Mix, 15.25 oz (432.27 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

T

Posted by Reviewer3087101 From Utah on Nov 11, 2008

Great product, especially for non-dairy.

Organic!

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 20, 2012

Vanilla is much better than the chocolate and my cake tastes good, but I still like my "from scratch" mix better.

Lovely taste !

Posted by Reviewer3306205 From Norway on Nov 20, 2012

Great price too. Will continue to buy

Good mix

Posted by Reviewer1985459 From North Carolina on Jan 02, 2014

This is a great go to mix for any simple cake you need or want to make. I have added lemon zest, extracts and dry pudding mixes to change up the cake's taste and outcome. Let you imagination explore.

The BEST box cake mix ever!

Posted by Reviewer2647373 From New York on Apr 26, 2010

I love all the products Dr. Oetker makes. This cake mix is one of their best. I make it as is and it tastes like I made a cake from scratch. The fact that it's organic helps me justify the fact that I'm eating cake ;-) I often add ripe bananas to it by beating the bananas on HIGH with the eggs, before adding the cake mix. That will insure that the bananas do not settle to the bottom of the cake pan while baking. Makes a great banana cake! I also use this mix as the base for coconut cake. I makes a 5 star desert when combined with cream cheese icing and coconut mixed in with the cake mix.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »