July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Essential Living Oils, 60 Capsules

Dr Ohhira's Essential Living Oils

Posted by Reviewer2789279 on Mar 16, 2009

This is a wonderful product! I've been using it for about 3 months now and am really seeing a difference in my skin and hair. I've got discoid lupus and have very sensitive, irritated and dry skin, and this has made me much less dry/flaky and has overall made my skin tone look 100% better. My hair, interesting enough, had lost it's pigment due to the lupus/autoimmune disorder. I was a strawberry blonde and my hair was literally turning white. My stylist was amazed the last time she cut my hair, pointing out that the gold was coming back, which indicates a stong an internal change. As a side note, PMS symptons I suffer from have been greatly reduced. This product overall is a real boost to my overall health and immune system.

I trust anything by Dr. Ohhira

Posted by Reviewer2914072 on Aug 31, 2009

I've taken a lot of supplements for omega 3's. I've had so many bad side effects from them I just stopped taking fish oil all together. What's great about this product is it doesn't not have any bad side effects. For instance, fish burps & gas. Trust me that is not fun. I feel good taking the Living Oil because I know I'm getting my healthy oils and not the horrible side effects.

Patricia Cournoyer

Posted by Reviewer1900488 on May 28, 2008

I feel safe in taking Dr. Ohhir's living oils and I will reorder. I feel better have more energy and I am able to function more effeciantly. before taking I felt slugish. tired all the time. I recomend it to all my friends

No fish for me, thanks!!!

Posted by Reviewer1578389 on Dec 07, 2008

this is the best vegan alternative to fish oils i've ever found!!!

great for veggies like me

Posted by Reviewer1153082 on Mar 17, 2009

I've been looking everywhere for Omegas that were veg-friendly and FINALLY here they are. My skin feels a lot better since I started taking these- I used to be itchy all the time. Thanks again iherb!