Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotic, Magoroku Skin Lotion, 1.5 oz (43 g)

Reviews 5-star

skin lotion

Posted by Reviewer1547730 on Apr 12, 2010

I use this for day time, anything made by Dr Ohhira always great, I use the probiotics, have for 2 years, very good product, never without it!!!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2461941 on Dec 10, 2010

I tried this because I am using his probiotics for the intestine, and as I have a fungus problem now I thought if he puts probiotics on the face he must know something! The cream has a nice texture, absorbs well and comes in a tube, which helps it remain fresh. I will definitely reorder.

This feels good in the stomach/eintestines!

Posted by celestialleo on Feb 15, 2011

Definitely good product!

Would give this 10 stars if I could

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Mar 01, 2014

This is the product of the decade! I have normal-dry skin and I use this night and day. It feels oily but absorbs after about 15 mins. Skin never gets dry, scaly patches and always looks clear and plump. I use this with the probiotic soap and take Dr Ohhira's probiotics. I absolutely love this product.