July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

I love these probiotics!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1616145 on Aug 29, 2008

These are the best probiotics available, and at the best price I have found anywhere! My holistic vet says "Don't underestimate the gut," so my dogs get one every night. They can't fake symptoms, so I know that there has been an improvement in their health. I also feel much better when I take Dr. Ohhira's on a regular basis.

SURPRISE!

Posted by Reviewer2768108 on May 30, 2008

I began taking Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus for my digestive problems and to build my immune system. After a couple of weeks, I realized that I wasn't needing OTH allergy meds anymore! I love this product. Expensive, but the money you save on other stuff makes up for it!

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2493937 on Jul 05, 2008

In my opinion this is the best probiotic on the market. In addition to the daily doses, we have also used this for people with stomach aches, food poisoning, and indigestion. 1 dose every half hour until the pain is gone makes for a great aid...i never travel without them!

works great if you take 10 capsules a day.

Posted by estranged on Sep 17, 2010

When I take 10 capsules a day, I feel great, my digestion improves and there is an overall sense of wellbeing. It even lowers my blood pressure. Of course I can't pay 43$ for only six days. If I take the recommended dose of 2 capsules a day, I feel nothing. May be it is still doing some benefit inside, but I feel nothing. Culturelle is the only product that fixes the loose stools problem.

Caused SEVERE stomach distress

Posted by Reviewer3213383 on May 31, 2010

I took these for a month without a problem but then they started causing severe stomach cramping, diarrhea and heartburn so I had to stop.