It really works!

Posted by kidsetc on Mar 28, 2013

Felt the effect right after the first pill. Even works if you take one pill per day. I started to eat loads of fruits and vegs without any discomfort I'm my stomach Now I feel safe if I know there's a box of it at home! Going to buy it again and again!

Great product

Posted by 5238095456395562108 on Jun 15, 2013

Since I started using the product I have much less flatulence

Five star probiotic ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more

Posted by recommended on Aug 10, 2013

I believe that every one should take a probiotic, and Dr. Ohira's is the best in my opinion. I have have been taking different probiotics every day in about 8 years and this is the best I have tried!!! Besides regulating stomach issues, I have also found that my skin is clearer since taking this product, I have had terrible acne in my jawline. Also, I have had food allergy problems and leaky gut for many years (milk/egg/guten)and candida. theseprobiotocs does not need refridgeraor, so I can carry them in my purse, Perfect! :) Since I have been taking Dr. Ohira's, my stomach is much better! (But I'm still on a diary/gluten free diet). Thank you iherb for the great prices and service!

Top Quality

Posted by Reviewer1310871 on Aug 17, 2006

This is a top quality probiotic. I think that everyone in the family should take it. I have not been sick since I have started taking it about 5 months ago. I have taken it daily and I can tell that it improves my health.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3149353 on Jan 18, 2008

The first few days I didn't feel well taking these, but I do believe it is because they are working to get rid of toxins. I am only taking two a day now and also have my mother taking them. We have both noticed a big improvement in our digestion, no bloating like before. Wish it was a little more reasonable in price though.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1220216 on Jan 17, 2010

I started taking only 2 capsules a day just as the suggested dose specified. I feel so much energy, no constipation, no diarrhea, no bloating, and I know my immune system is in tip top shape. I have not gotten sick at all this winter. What a great probiotic.

Really helps to regulate

Posted by Reviewer1177839 on Sep 07, 2010

The Probiotics help my husband's regularity even though he only takes 1 capsule a day.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2060194 on Jun 21, 2009

I have taken this product for about 3 weeks now, and it has worked very well with helping with my cystic acne. Would recommend.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer3305150 on Aug 02, 2010

Expensive product that is supposed to be a best seller. Did not help at all. Have had problems with regularity and this product did nothing to help.

Dr. Ohhiras Essnetial Formulas Probiotics 12 plus formula

Posted by Reviewer1618710 on Apr 02, 2008

didn't notice any difference in my symptoms after using the product for 10 days and following the instructions