10% Off Orders Over $40!

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

Thank you, Dr. Ohhira!

Posted by Reviewer3198090 on Mar 14, 2007

I suffered from acid reflux for almost six months without much relief from prescription medications. When I heard about Dr. Ohhira's probiotics I purchased a supply and began the loading dose for six days. Since then, I have been completely free of acid reflux symptoms on two capsules a day. This product is a blessing!

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2493937 on Jul 05, 2008

In my opinion this is the best probiotic on the market. In addition to the daily doses, we have also used this for people with stomach aches, food poisoning, and indigestion. 1 dose every half hour until the pain is gone makes for a great aid...i never travel without them!

I love these probiotics!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1616145 on Aug 29, 2008

These are the best probiotics available, and at the best price I have found anywhere! My holistic vet says "Don't underestimate the gut," so my dogs get one every night. They can't fake symptoms, so I know that there has been an improvement in their health. I also feel much better when I take Dr. Ohhira's on a regular basis.

SURPRISE!

Posted by Reviewer2768108 on May 30, 2008

I began taking Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus for my digestive problems and to build my immune system. After a couple of weeks, I realized that I wasn't needing OTH allergy meds anymore! I love this product. Expensive, but the money you save on other stuff makes up for it!

Flushes out your system - helps clear skin

Posted by 5090339320739142087 on Dec 07, 2013

I've been suffering from mild cystic acne since my early 30s. Topical treatments (Differin, salicylic acid, etc.) have had no effect on the frequency and severity of my breakouts so I ordered this after reading the reviews. I nearly abandoned the product after the first 3 days of usage. Prior to taking this product, I've never had gastrointestinal problems but for the first week of taking this probiotic, I had really severe bloating, indigestion and diarrhea. I'm glad that I reluctantly stuck to it because after 3 weeks of continued (and very uncomfortable) use, my initial stomach problems have disappeared and my skin has finally started to clear up! I think the initial problems were caused by the probiotics trying to flush out the junk in my system. I hope this works for other people suffering from cystic acne but I do suggest that you stick with it for at least 2 weeks.