Too little to make a difference

Posted by Reviewer1071710 on Aug 11, 2012

This product only contained 900million good bacteria per capsule. Most probiotics products contain at least 5 billion. Given the high price of this product and the small quantity of CFU per dosage. I highly doubt this product would be able to make a difference to people who needs to improve their gut flora.

VERY HARD STOOL

Posted by Reviewer1183824 on Feb 25, 2009

I took 5 at a time twice a day for the first 6 days as suggested for maxium effect. I was constipated for a few days then my stomach hurt so much I knew I had to let it out. I sat on the toilet for 30 minutes and let me tell you, it was the most grueling and painful experience.

Deborah Werkowski

Posted by Reviewer2542779 on Mar 18, 2008

So far I have not notice any difference in bloating after I eat. This may not take care of the symptoms. The product on the delivery was expedient and I truly have no complaints.

Didn't notice any results

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

Bought these after reading all the raving reviews here on i-herb. I followed the dosage religiously for 2 months. I am sure they didn't harm me during that time, but didn't notice any health improvements either...

Overpriced and useless

Posted by LouLou on Mar 09, 2013

Did nothing to help my gut. Very expensive.

Don't care for it

Posted by Reviewer1758778 on Mar 29, 2011

I ordered this on a recommendation of a friend, but have to say I was disappointed. I can't feel a difference at all. The New Chapter spoonable probiotic powder is so far the best I have tried out.

Not helpful for candida in my experience

Posted by Reviewer2457263 on Feb 05, 2011

I did the loading phase for 6 days (1 box), and have been taking 2-4 per day for the second box. To be honest, I was hoping to notice some difference between these and normal probiotics, in conjunction with my anti-candida routine. Haven't noticed any difference.

Not yet convinced

Posted by Reviewer1634523 on Feb 11, 2011

I was really excited about trying these after reading all the positive reviews. I suffer greatly with ibs and candida, so I had high hopes that i might see some improvement. Took them for a period of about 2 months at varying doses and didnt notice any change in my symptoms. If i could afford it, I would like to continue at a high dosage morning and night, but obviously they are expensive and like i said, no improvement. I sometimes think that commercial antibiotics are a bit of a have.. Wish i had better results to report!

not sure if it's working

Posted by Reviewer2553230 on Apr 19, 2011

have used dr. ohhira's same formula before, didn't feel anything. reordered due to rating. didn't help husband and I. didn't help my candida or bowel not sure if will reorder or not

No way

Posted by Reviewer2871080 on Nov 17, 2011

This stuff is ridiculously overpriced for no reason. Syntol is of MUCH higher quality and the price/value ratio is excellent.