Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer2280509 on Oct 10, 2007

Other ingredients - Too many strange plants in products that people can easily be allergic to. Made my hair fall out - ALLERGIC to it!

Too little to make a difference

Posted by Reviewer1071710 on Aug 11, 2012

This product only contained 900million good bacteria per capsule. Most probiotics products contain at least 5 billion. Given the high price of this product and the small quantity of CFU per dosage. I highly doubt this product would be able to make a difference to people who needs to improve their gut flora.

VERY HARD STOOL

Posted by Reviewer1183824 on Feb 25, 2009

I took 5 at a time twice a day for the first 6 days as suggested for maxium effect. I was constipated for a few days then my stomach hurt so much I knew I had to let it out. I sat on the toilet for 30 minutes and let me tell you, it was the most grueling and painful experience.

Didn't notice any results

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

Bought these after reading all the raving reviews here on i-herb. I followed the dosage religiously for 2 months. I am sure they didn't harm me during that time, but didn't notice any health improvements either...

Deborah Werkowski

Posted by Reviewer2542779 on Mar 18, 2008

So far I have not notice any difference in bloating after I eat. This may not take care of the symptoms. The product on the delivery was expedient and I truly have no complaints.

Not helpful for candida in my experience

Posted by Reviewer2457263 on Feb 05, 2011

I did the loading phase for 6 days (1 box), and have been taking 2-4 per day for the second box. To be honest, I was hoping to notice some difference between these and normal probiotics, in conjunction with my anti-candida routine. Haven't noticed any difference.

Overpriced and useless

Posted by LouLou on Mar 09, 2013

Did nothing to help my gut. Very expensive.

Don't care for it

Posted by Reviewer1758778 on Mar 29, 2011

I ordered this on a recommendation of a friend, but have to say I was disappointed. I can't feel a difference at all. The New Chapter spoonable probiotic powder is so far the best I have tried out.

Not yet convinced

Posted by Reviewer1634523 on Feb 11, 2011

I was really excited about trying these after reading all the positive reviews. I suffer greatly with ibs and candida, so I had high hopes that i might see some improvement. Took them for a period of about 2 months at varying doses and didnt notice any change in my symptoms. If i could afford it, I would like to continue at a high dosage morning and night, but obviously they are expensive and like i said, no improvement. I sometimes think that commercial antibiotics are a bit of a have.. Wish i had better results to report!

I did not notice any change

Posted by Reviewer1191103 on Dec 19, 2012

I don't know what this medication does exactly, and there is no way to have precise information. The big question is why such success for an expensive product with invisible results. The only answer is : it is successful BECAUSE it is expensive. Once you have bought something at a rather high price, you are not likely to rate it as useless. It's just because you don't like to put yourself in a kind of contradiction. Note that the same product can be found significantly cheaper (yet still pricey) in other internet sites.