Dr Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics.

Posted by 5505397296166158026 on Feb 21, 2015

I found this product to be very effective and useful, an excellent product to balance your gut flora.

Useless

Posted by 5233249414591602989 on Feb 12, 2015

For me it did NOTHING, and I consumed all 60 capsules. So, almost fifty bucks thrown away. I thought that probiotics not for me, but later I bought "Renew Life, Ultimate Flora, Critical Care, 50 Billion" and it worked great.

Seems Like A Good Product

Posted by 4924636139999126085 on Jan 17, 2015

This product is expensive, and it isn't some miracle life saver, but I do think it helps. I started taking it mainly because I've had chronic intermitent yeast infections / thrush for the past eighteen months, and wanted some support seriously getting rid of it in conjunction with diet and lifestyle changes. I haven't had another bought of candida since starting it, about 2.5 weeks ago. I've been taking less than the recommended dose - only 1 or 2 capsules a day, usually at night on an empty stomach. I don't like pounding 4 a day because I don't think it's necessary. I think it's a good product and would recommend it, although I really can't say definitively whether it's so much better than cheaper brands.

gave me itchy rashes

Posted by 5024160958393594531 on Dec 29, 2014

This product gave me itchy red rashes. So, I gave it to somebody else. They didn't seem to get the rashes.

very good

Posted by 5370170037988097805 on Dec 18, 2014

very satissfied

Like the small size and that it doesn't need refrigeration

Posted by 5200975038516782617 on Dec 09, 2014

Haven't used enough of these to comment on effectiveness yet. I will say however they are small in size and very easy to swallow (which I like as I'm not one for big tablets haha). Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

This is the trend setter for a reason

Posted by HolisticSolutions on Nov 17, 2014

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Probiotics works. It can be harsh on your stomach so please take with lots of water. You will notice symptoms of candida or gut imbalance begin to fade with regular use. You can also use this to make a probiotic lemonade or soap of your choice which is $10 per bar otherwise. This comes sealed with the blister packs and stores easily. Just do it! I have been using iherb for 6 years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. See my page for more reviews of my EXTENSIVE product list all of which have been personally tested by me. Thanks and make it a great day!

Zero difference

Posted by Reviewer3039647 on Nov 11, 2014

I have been taking this products for 2 months now and I feel ZERO difference:(

Very effective

Posted by 5668485544216275247 on Nov 01, 2014

Very effective

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3324415 on Oct 31, 2014

For me, the best probiotic I have taken. Even much better than Jarro-Dophilus. My GI tract is happy!