No more gas

Posted by Reviewer2314844 on Oct 10, 2007

My doctor reccomended this product and I have been taking it ever since because it works.

Eliminated the following Fungal Related items:

Posted by Reviewer1801329 on Sep 11, 2009

A Great Broad Spectrum Probiotic - Over a period of 1-2 months it has eliminated these in my wife or myself, GERD, Incontinence, Yeast infections. Dandruff, Eczema in ears. Also eliminated a total of 3 drugs for these conditions. Excellent regularity is a fringe benefit.

The Best Probiotic!

Posted by Reviewer1597690 on Jun 28, 2007

I believe that every one should take a probiotic, and Dr. Ohira's is the best in my opinion. Besides regulating stomach issues, I have also found that my skin is clearer since taking this product. Also, I have had allergy problems for many years and use to have to take allergy medicine daily. Since I have been taking Dr. Ohira's, I have not had any allergy problems! What a relief. Also, since taking this product, I have not been ill with a cold or flu symptoms (it's been over a year and a half without any sickness), and I work in the school system. My husband, who also takes this product, has also been free of illness too. While I don't know if this can be directly correlated to taking the probiotic, I can't say, but what a great side effect! My husband and I are definitely hooked on this great product, and thank you iherb for the great prices and service!

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1743637 on Oct 21, 2007

I don't have anything extrordinary to say. I just think these are the best and give them to my 14 year old German Shepherd too!

Dr. Ohhira's

Posted by Reviewer3033294 on Nov 02, 2007

I have been taking Dr. Ohhira's for about 7 months and since that time I have had no colds or infections, and there was also an outbreak of staph infections in our children's center where I work and I was uneffected. All the people I told about Dr. Ohhira's that took it, got over their infections and didn't get any more. My sister-in-law is a nurse practictioner in a nursing home and got the ok from administrators to give her elderly patients who had chronic diarehha and then developed staph from bed sores that were exposed to germs. They all got much better. If I could recommend one thing for a person to add to their daily regime and diet it would be Dr. Ohhira's. I am going to begin giving it to my 4 year old grandson to help boost his immune system, which has been weakened, in my opinion, due to having taken a lot of antibiotics.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2858212 on Jan 28, 2008

I started taking the product to relieve a chronic itching problem--probably due to a yeast infection. Within 10 days, the itching had diminished signicantly. Now, two and half weeks later, I have no itching sensations at all! I've found that if I do eat a reactive food (it's just not possible to eat perfectly all the time), taking 1-2 extra capsules brings me back to normal. Highly recommended!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2375100 on Feb 05, 2008

I love this product it's the BEST I've had since a long time. I have problems with constipation, and it releives me of the symptom the same day, unlike other products which take time to work. It also helps on different parts of my body, acné, exzema, hives. I would advise everyone to take it and see the results for themselves.

Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formulas, Inc. Probiotics have helped my family

Posted by Reviewer2058873 on Apr 11, 2008

I continue to take these special probiotics because I have found they boost my immune system. I am 62 years old and went through this past winter without a single cold, sinus infection, upper respiratory infection. Normally I would have had to take 3 or 4 rounds of antibiotics, steroidal medication, etc. I opted not to take the flu shot and thus far I have not contracted any virus or flu. I have recommended them to my children and friends and co-workers since I feel that they have improved my capacity to ward off disease. My daughter is now giving them to my grandchildren and they too have enjoyed better health this past winter. dgailr

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2493937 on Jul 05, 2008

In my opinion this is the best probiotic on the market. In addition to the daily doses, we have also used this for people with stomach aches, food poisoning, and indigestion. 1 dose every half hour until the pain is gone makes for a great aid...i never travel without them!

I love these probiotics!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1616145 on Aug 29, 2008

These are the best probiotics available, and at the best price I have found anywhere! My holistic vet says "Don't underestimate the gut," so my dogs get one every night. They can't fake symptoms, so I know that there has been an improvement in their health. I also feel much better when I take Dr. Ohhira's on a regular basis.