お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

HUGE Waste of money... There are much more effective ones in Japan. No Japanese would buy this in Japan.

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 21, 2013

I was so disappointed with this. There was no effect. There are better probiotics in Japan. Maybe, this product is designed for American diet habit, I guess.... I have read reviews of Japanese people and found that they gave higher rates for the price at iherb, which is less than half of that sold in Japan, not for the quality or significant result... We can even get much better effects just by eating probiotic yogurt, which costs only $1!!! I could not tolerate American chemical taste & chemical perfume smelling yogurt when I was in the U.S.

Best Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3127990 on Jan 08, 2007

This probiotic is great. My daughter suffered from allergies a lot. Put her on these probiotics and olive leaf extract--she never has allergies and never gets sick!!

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2801716 on Aug 10, 2011

I read all the reviews of this product and figured I should try since I have tried many probiotics. I took 5 on the first day (a loading dose) as one reviewer suggested which seemed to reset my stomach by reducing bloating and calming everything down. I have been taking one in the morning and one at night. I have noticed a significant decrease in bloating. I feel better and have more energy overall. Its been 2 weeks so far and I will continue taking it. This seems to be one of the best probiotics I have tried so far. I supplement with Kefir drinks which depending on the brand has 20 billion plus, live cultures in it. You can get this at any healthy markets in the dairy aisle. The also make coconut kefir and juice kefir which are dairy free. I would highly recommend trying that in addition to probiotics. I have been searching for years for products that work.

VERY expensive!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Mar 21, 2013

I'm rating the price not the product, the product is amazing and I'll probably use it for a long time but I had to buy it from another website where it is $16 dollars cheaper!! I'm starting to question iherb's best price claims. I also wanted to buy a new product called Fucothin but didn't coz I found it $10 cheaper somewhere else!

My own experience: Awful acne flare ups :(

Posted by Reviewer1827878 on Sep 28, 2011

Bear in mind that this is my own personal experience, I do hope your results are much better than mine. I initally heard of this product from my cousin who absolutely loves it and raves about it. I've read that taking probiotics is great for maintaining a healthly intestinal flora. For me, however, after taking one of these per day, by the third day my face broke out in a few painful acne nodules (hard bumps under the skin surface) and some cysts (similar to nodules but pus-filled). Granted, I occasionally get a whitehead every once in a while, but these were something else completely which I've NEVER experienced before! After the 5th day I stopped taking them because I could see & feel more hard bumps forming on my skin. After I stopped taking this probiotic I could feel the hard bumps slowly (over 2 weeks) recede. Thinking maybe it was just a fluke, I again took these a couple of months later, and sure enough by the 3 day I could feel the hard bumps again forming on my face. I stopped taking them altogether. They work great for my cousin, but for me, caused a bad acne/allergic reaction.