Probiotics

Posted by 5645862599876723044 on Dec 20, 2013

One word: Amazing

My acne is gone!

Posted by Reviewer1684545 on Dec 14, 2013

The best probiotic I have ever tried! And I have tried a lot of them. It cleared my skin, I have no longer acne (I had bad cystic acne).

Flushes out your system - helps clear skin

Posted by 5090339320739142087 on Dec 07, 2013

I've been suffering from mild cystic acne since my early 30s. Topical treatments (Differin, salicylic acid, etc.) have had no effect on the frequency and severity of my breakouts so I ordered this after reading the reviews. I nearly abandoned the product after the first 3 days of usage. Prior to taking this product, I've never had gastrointestinal problems but for the first week of taking this probiotic, I had really severe bloating, indigestion and diarrhea. I'm glad that I reluctantly stuck to it because after 3 weeks of continued (and very uncomfortable) use, my initial stomach problems have disappeared and my skin has finally started to clear up! I think the initial problems were caused by the probiotics trying to flush out the junk in my system. I hope this works for other people suffering from cystic acne but I do suggest that you stick with it for at least 2 weeks.

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics original formula

Posted by ivyengland on Nov 10, 2013

This is the best probiotic out there!! I've tried others but always come back to this. It is the only brand I use now.

Good!

Posted by Veraluna on Oct 31, 2013

Great product. I'm absolutely satisfied of effect of this complex. It really works.

Best available

Posted by Reviewer1842225 on Oct 16, 2013

Simply the best probiotic on the market. Big difference in getting over colds or post antibiotics

AMAZING PRO BIOTIC BUT DONT USE DHL FOR SHIPPING IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Oct 11, 2013

This products deserves 5 stars but because of shipping and outrageous extra fees impose by the Canada customs and DHL i gave it 1 star. All products from Dr. Ohhira are of top quality but a bit pricey. I really like these probiotics, my intestines sing when i take these, and so do I! Using DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney, and give trust them with a credit card number and you will have to wait for a receipt for up to 2 weeks. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

Immunity and the Gut

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Sep 29, 2013

Our immune system depends on the health of the intestinal microbiom. This is am outstanding product to support this.

(EFI-12125)

Posted by Reviewer1588120 on Aug 28, 2013

Have been using for three months and this product is the best probiotic I've tried, and I've tried several.