works great if you take 10 capsules a day.

Posted by estranged on Sep 17, 2010

When I take 10 capsules a day, I feel great, my digestion improves and there is an overall sense of wellbeing. It even lowers my blood pressure. Of course I can't pay 43$ for only six days. If I take the recommended dose of 2 capsules a day, I feel nothing. May be it is still doing some benefit inside, but I feel nothing. Culturelle is the only product that fixes the loose stools problem.

Not For Everyone

Posted by Reviewer1639504 on Oct 12, 2007

We are all so different. After 53 years of good steady digestion, last year I had a bad bout of food poisoning and it has been hit and miss ever since. I hve taken many brands of probiotics which help me some but this product semed to make worse. Glad it helps many, but it's not for me,

I will never buy these HERE again until they reduce the price....

Posted by Reviewer3204236 on Oct 25, 2012

I can't rate this product because the price is about $18 cheaper elsewhere. I thought Iherb was all about giving us good value. I planned to review this product but now it is only about the price that cannot be justified!

Allergy & acne relief

Posted by Reviewer1739524 on May 05, 2008

I've started taking the about 2 months ago. I have terible allergy problems. So far this year my allergies are much better. I have stopped taking my allergy meds. Also no acne since starting this product.

I love these probiotics!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1616145 on Aug 29, 2008

These are the best probiotics available, and at the best price I have found anywhere! My holistic vet says "Don't underestimate the gut," so my dogs get one every night. They can't fake symptoms, so I know that there has been an improvement in their health. I also feel much better when I take Dr. Ohhira's on a regular basis.

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer2516828 on Dec 29, 2008

I bought these mainly for myself, but also for my husband. We had tried them months ago and continued for awhile and then I forgot to reorder. My husband has suffered from acne for most of his life. Now that he's in his 40's it's not as bad, but still has breakouts. I had noticed that he hadn't had any breakouts shortly after starting Dr. Ohhira's and didn't have anymore even after we had ran out and he wasn't taking any for about a month. Recently he started breaking out again and that's why a bought them again. For anyone suffering with acne please try these. Especially teen's, the capsules are easy to swollow and worth the try. Much better that antibiotics!

No more gas

Posted by Reviewer2314844 on Oct 10, 2007

My doctor reccomended this product and I have been taking it ever since because it works.

contains carrageenan

Posted by Reviewer1399542 on Jan 03, 2014

I used to buy this or the Professional Formula, but it contains carrageenan...Not good for the gut. Can cause "bloat belly" and other G.I. problems. Check out the website 'Cornucopia' or do other search to learn about this ingredient and the damage it causes.

Eliminated the following Fungal Related items:

Posted by Reviewer1801329 on Sep 11, 2009

A Great Broad Spectrum Probiotic - Over a period of 1-2 months it has eliminated these in my wife or myself, GERD, Incontinence, Yeast infections. Dandruff, Eczema in ears. Also eliminated a total of 3 drugs for these conditions. Excellent regularity is a fringe benefit.

dr ohhira's probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2774193 on Jan 04, 2009

this product didn't work for me at all. i was constipated for a long period of time, so i stopped taking it.