Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2869116 on Mar 25, 2008

My health practitioner recommended this product for my teenage grandchild's acne concerns. Awesome! We saw results in just a couple of days. After more inquiry about the detox values, I started using it. I feel it is very helpful for the immune system in general. H E

Dr. Ohhira's Essentail Formulas

Posted by Reviewer1592869 on Nov 13, 2007

My family first heard about this product from a satalite program called, Know the Cause. While we all have had wonderful results, I have benifited the most. For 41 years I've been treated for ulcers. On the fourth day after starting Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic I've never taken another perscription product. Yes, in the early days I had a bit of cramping but toughed it out to see if this product would help. It did! My granddaughter has a cognitive disorder that has held her back in reading and reacting to others. She is so much better, that she has finally been able to understand simple math and her reading level has went from first grade to third grade level in less than a year. There are many other benefits, but this is a review not a novel. Give it a three month trial and see if you don't agree.

Thank you, Dr. Ohhira!

Posted by Reviewer3198090 on Mar 14, 2007

I suffered from acid reflux for almost six months without much relief from prescription medications. When I heard about Dr. Ohhira's probiotics I purchased a supply and began the loading dose for six days. Since then, I have been completely free of acid reflux symptoms on two capsules a day. This product is a blessing!

البروبايوتيك

Posted by Hani-Abdel-Kader on Apr 24, 2015

كصيدلى و معالج بالطب الطبيعى أنصح باستخدام بروبايوتيك ذو جودة عالية و به عدد كبير من الباكتيريا النافعة التى تعيش داخل الجسم خاصة فى القولون .. و هو مسئولة عن العديد من العمليات الحيوية داخل الجسم .. مثل تخليص الجسم من السموم .. و صنع العديد من الفيتامينات .. و المساعدة فى عمليات التمثيل الغذائى .. و لها دور فى حماية الجسم حساسيات الاغذية .. و تقوية المناعة .. و تتأثر الباكتيريا النافعة بالتلوث و كثرة استعمال المضادات الحيوية .. لذلك يجب استعمال مكمل غذائى جيد لتعويض ما يفقده جسم الانسان .. لو وجدت هذا التقييم مفيد لك فرجاء النقر على "نعم" و قراءة باقى تقييماتى .. و شكرا

The Best Probiotic!

Posted by Reviewer1597690 on Jun 28, 2007

I believe that every one should take a probiotic, and Dr. Ohira's is the best in my opinion. Besides regulating stomach issues, I have also found that my skin is clearer since taking this product. Also, I have had allergy problems for many years and use to have to take allergy medicine daily. Since I have been taking Dr. Ohira's, I have not had any allergy problems! What a relief. Also, since taking this product, I have not been ill with a cold or flu symptoms (it's been over a year and a half without any sickness), and I work in the school system. My husband, who also takes this product, has also been free of illness too. While I don't know if this can be directly correlated to taking the probiotic, I can't say, but what a great side effect! My husband and I are definitely hooked on this great product, and thank you iherb for the great prices and service!