Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2869116 From Texas on Mar 25, 2008

My health practitioner recommended this product for my teenage grandchild's acne concerns. Awesome! We saw results in just a couple of days. After more inquiry about the detox values, I started using it. I feel it is very helpful for the immune system in general. H E

The Best Probiotic!

Posted by Reviewer1597690 From Wisconsin on Jun 28, 2007

I believe that every one should take a probiotic, and Dr. Ohira's is the best in my opinion. Besides regulating stomach issues, I have also found that my skin is clearer since taking this product. Also, I have had allergy problems for many years and use to have to take allergy medicine daily. Since I have been taking Dr. Ohira's, I have not had any allergy problems! What a relief. Also, since taking this product, I have not been ill with a cold or flu symptoms (it's been over a year and a half without any sickness), and I work in the school system. My husband, who also takes this product, has also been free of illness too. While I don't know if this can be directly correlated to taking the probiotic, I can't say, but what a great side effect! My husband and I are definitely hooked on this great product, and thank you iherb for the great prices and service!

No more gas

Posted by Reviewer2314844 From California on Oct 10, 2007

My doctor reccomended this product and I have been taking it ever since because it works.

Thank you, Dr. Ohhira!

Posted by Reviewer3198090 From North Carolina on Mar 14, 2007

I suffered from acid reflux for almost six months without much relief from prescription medications. When I heard about Dr. Ohhira's probiotics I purchased a supply and began the loading dose for six days. Since then, I have been completely free of acid reflux symptoms on two capsules a day. This product is a blessing!

SURPRISE!

Posted by Reviewer2768108 From Kentucky on May 30, 2008

I began taking Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus for my digestive problems and to build my immune system. After a couple of weeks, I realized that I wasn't needing OTH allergy meds anymore! I love this product. Expensive, but the money you save on other stuff makes up for it!