perfectr

Posted by 4910133929062306945 on Jun 17, 2012

ok

Worth to use!!!

Posted by Reviewer2316527 on Jun 07, 2012

Half year ago, during the period of breast feeding, I was suffered from "Thrush", a kind of Candidiatis, which is hard to cure. I had consult a lot of specialty, e.g. Gynae/ Surgical, at last , I see the paediatric. The doctor gave me some antimycotic and nystatin for me and my baby. After 2 months, no improvement. Finally, I consult my lactation consultant Maggie, she suggested me to try this brand, then I started to use probiotics together with GSE. 2 weeks later, the "Thrush" gone away, and I keep on to use it until now as my body immue supplement.

good i think....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jun 02, 2012

As above

One probiotic to rule them all!

Posted by pek620 on May 09, 2012

Discover the Dr.Ohhira Difference!

As Probiotics Go, This is One of the Best

Posted by cyrusshepard on May 08, 2012

I've tried almost every probiotic out there, and this is one I always keep in my kitchen. No probiotic is perfect, but Dr. Ohhira's feels very balanced, and it tends to put me in a better mood. When friends or family complain of digestive problems, I usually send them home with a box of these.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2897713 on Apr 11, 2012

It works well

Top of the heap in the priobiotic world

Posted by MrJellybean on Apr 04, 2012

I've always been a fan of whole food supplements over laboratory made powders - they seem more natural and more readily absorbed by your body. Dr. Ohhira's is one of the best probitoics on the market because it's grown in a whole food matrix using nutritious fermented veggies and roots as a base for the probiotics which are fermented for 3 years. This is how probiotics are meant to be taken and grown - in a base of fermented foods that not only supply your body with necessary bacteria but also micronutrients, prebiotics, enzymes, the whole shebang. If you're looking into probiotics, this is the one to get. It's chock full of quality ingredients, has it's own fermentation process and blend of bacteria that seems to enhance the bacteria's ability to make a new home in your gut because the results speak for themselves. Clearer skin, more energy, less headaches, better digestion and overall well being.

excellent probiotics

Posted by NEDERLAND on Apr 04, 2012

i have tried many probiotics in the last few years. i find dr ohhiras very good especially for people with constipation

Great products

Posted by Reviewer2930379 on Mar 20, 2012

I have felt so much better since starting these. I only take two a day. My stomach isn't upset, no more gas or bloating and my migraines have been greatly reduced. Also noticed a wart on my right hand is almost gone, I have had it for years and the probiotics are the only new things I have added recently. Plan to have my whole family on them.