My 3 year old eats them!

Posted by Reviewer2685225 on May 25, 2008

My 3 year old eats these willingly (as well as Carlson fish oil capsules!). He doesn't always like yogurt and I sometimes wonder if he is allergic to dairy, so these are perfect. I usually swallow them (they're quite small) but occasionally I chew them as well to get the good bacteria straight to my stomach. It has a licorice taste almost-not delicious, but not bad either. I seem to tolerate dairy better w/o having to take a separate lactase supplement.

the best!

Posted by Reviewer1564868 on Jul 28, 2009

i've tried a lot of different probiotics, and this one beats them all. within the first few days, i was more regular and my digestion was a lot happier. plus, they got rid of a mild yeast infection without having to use medication, which makes me happy because that means i'm addressing the problem and not the symptoms.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3101860 on May 19, 2009

I haven't been plagued with any vaginal yeast infections since I started taking this stuff.

Good Results

Posted by Reviewer2960590 on Jun 28, 2009

I used to be troubled with acid reflux especially at night. I tried over-the-counter acid pills but these only masked the sympthoms and I had to take far too many day and night for relief. Now one Probiotic at night-time and reflux is under control.

Great results

Posted by Reviewer2068809 on Dec 21, 2008

No other probiotic has been so effective for our family (including our two lab pups who sometimes drink some bad pond water!) in helping our intestines. Since this formula targets both small and large intestines it has saved us money on the usual pattern of having to buy 2 probiotic formulas--one for the small intestine and one for the large. It seems to deliver really well--surviving the stomach's hydrochloric acid. Thanks I-Herb for carrying this splendid product at a reasonable price. I was formerly buying it elsewhere for DOUBLE the price 'til I discovered I-Herb!

this works

Posted by Reviewer2561654 on Feb 25, 2009

I have had stomach ulcers for about a year. Taking this for a month made the "sharp pain" in the stomach go away. I've been taking one in the morning and one in the evening. I don't take any antacids anymore.

I swear by these.

Posted by Reviewer1893578 on Oct 25, 2007

They have helped me so much. I have Ciliac disease and poor digestion and poor mood but with these my body works well and I actualy feel happy some times

Fabulous product!!

Posted by Reviewer2196791 on Nov 10, 2007

So far this seems to have healed all my IBS symptoms. I had almost constant intestinal cramping etc and I started taking these probiotics and felt better every day and now I feel like nothing was ever wrong with me!!!

Dr Ohhira's essential formulas inc probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1905974 on Nov 22, 2009

The best probiotic I've found. Even when taking strong antibiotics I didn't have my recurrent tinnitus thanks to taking these probiotics. This is definitely the one for me.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1220216 on Jan 17, 2010

I started taking only 2 capsules a day just as the suggested dose specified. I feel so much energy, no constipation, no diarrhea, no bloating, and I know my immune system is in tip top shape. I have not gotten sick at all this winter. What a great probiotic.