It really works!

Posted by Reviewer3225136 on Mar 28, 2013

Felt the effect right after the first pill. Even works if you take one pill per day. I started to eat loads of fruits and vegs without any discomfort I'm my stomach Now I feel safe if I know there's a box of it at home! Going to buy it again and again!

Great product

Posted by 5238095456395562108 on Jun 15, 2013

Since I started using the product I have much less flatulence

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

Five star probiotic ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more

Posted by recommended on Aug 10, 2013

I believe that every one should take a probiotic, and Dr. Ohira's is the best in my opinion. I have have been taking different probiotics every day in about 8 years and this is the best I have tried!!! Besides regulating stomach issues, I have also found that my skin is clearer since taking this product, I have had terrible acne in my jawline. Also, I have had food allergy problems and leaky gut for many years (milk/egg/guten)and candida. theseprobiotocs does not need refridgeraor, so I can carry them in my purse, Perfect! :) Since I have been taking Dr. Ohira's, my stomach is much better! (But I'm still on a diary/gluten free diet). Thank you iherb for the great prices and service!

Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formulas, Inc. Probiotics have helped my family

Posted by Reviewer2058873 on Apr 11, 2008

I continue to take these special probiotics because I have found they boost my immune system. I am 62 years old and went through this past winter without a single cold, sinus infection, upper respiratory infection. Normally I would have had to take 3 or 4 rounds of antibiotics, steroidal medication, etc. I opted not to take the flu shot and thus far I have not contracted any virus or flu. I have recommended them to my children and friends and co-workers since I feel that they have improved my capacity to ward off disease. My daughter is now giving them to my grandchildren and they too have enjoyed better health this past winter. dgailr

My 3 year old eats them!

Posted by Reviewer2685225 on May 25, 2008

My 3 year old eats these willingly (as well as Carlson fish oil capsules!). He doesn't always like yogurt and I sometimes wonder if he is allergic to dairy, so these are perfect. I usually swallow them (they're quite small) but occasionally I chew them as well to get the good bacteria straight to my stomach. It has a licorice taste almost-not delicious, but not bad either. I seem to tolerate dairy better w/o having to take a separate lactase supplement.

stomach calming

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Aug 24, 2008

If I wake up in the night with an upset stomach, chewing one of Dr. Ohhira's probotic capsules calms it right down and I'm able to get back to sleep.Excellent product and excellent service and price from iHerb.

Top Quality

Posted by Reviewer1310871 on Aug 17, 2006

This is a top quality probiotic. I think that everyone in the family should take it. I have not been sick since I have started taking it about 5 months ago. I have taken it daily and I can tell that it improves my health.

Dr. Ohhira's

Posted by Reviewer3033294 on Nov 02, 2007

I have been taking Dr. Ohhira's for about 7 months and since that time I have had no colds or infections, and there was also an outbreak of staph infections in our children's center where I work and I was uneffected. All the people I told about Dr. Ohhira's that took it, got over their infections and didn't get any more. My sister-in-law is a nurse practictioner in a nursing home and got the ok from administrators to give her elderly patients who had chronic diarehha and then developed staph from bed sores that were exposed to germs. They all got much better. If I could recommend one thing for a person to add to their daily regime and diet it would be Dr. Ohhira's. I am going to begin giving it to my 4 year old grandson to help boost his immune system, which has been weakened, in my opinion, due to having taken a lot of antibiotics.

The Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer2593861 on Jan 11, 2008

For any mild indigestion this is a perfect remedy which needs no refrigeration, and is a smooth small size pill, easy to take on the run. Mass marketers have discovered the benefits of probiotics by adding them to yogurt and cheese. This is simpler and better. Don't give up on your IBS or other tummy ailments and forget about Prilosec and GasX. Try this