Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2869116 on Mar 25, 2008

My health practitioner recommended this product for my teenage grandchild's acne concerns. Awesome! We saw results in just a couple of days. After more inquiry about the detox values, I started using it. I feel it is very helpful for the immune system in general. H E

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2355186 on Apr 25, 2008

I purchased this product originally for my husband who has adult acne. He had been taking minocycline over the past several years off and on, and had gained 20 lbs. for no apparent reason. He did not do the recommended loading dose so it took almost 3 weeks for a noticable improvement. He still has breakouts, but not nearly as severe and he has dropped 12 lbs. in the process. Our two teenage sons are also on it now and while they do still have acne, they don't get the huge red bumps anymore. My husband is on his third month and the boys have been on it close to a month now.

The Best Probiotic!

Posted by Reviewer1597690 on Jun 28, 2007

I believe that every one should take a probiotic, and Dr. Ohira's is the best in my opinion. Besides regulating stomach issues, I have also found that my skin is clearer since taking this product. Also, I have had allergy problems for many years and use to have to take allergy medicine daily. Since I have been taking Dr. Ohira's, I have not had any allergy problems! What a relief. Also, since taking this product, I have not been ill with a cold or flu symptoms (it's been over a year and a half without any sickness), and I work in the school system. My husband, who also takes this product, has also been free of illness too. While I don't know if this can be directly correlated to taking the probiotic, I can't say, but what a great side effect! My husband and I are definitely hooked on this great product, and thank you iherb for the great prices and service!

No more gas

Posted by Reviewer2314844 on Oct 10, 2007

My doctor reccomended this product and I have been taking it ever since because it works.

Thank you, Dr. Ohhira!

Posted by Reviewer3198090 on Mar 14, 2007

I suffered from acid reflux for almost six months without much relief from prescription medications. When I heard about Dr. Ohhira's probiotics I purchased a supply and began the loading dose for six days. Since then, I have been completely free of acid reflux symptoms on two capsules a day. This product is a blessing!