Good product

Posted by Reviewer3149353 on Jan 18, 2008

The first few days I didn't feel well taking these, but I do believe it is because they are working to get rid of toxins. I am only taking two a day now and also have my mother taking them. We have both noticed a big improvement in our digestion, no bloating like before. Wish it was a little more reasonable in price though.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2858212 on Jan 28, 2008

I started taking the product to relieve a chronic itching problem--probably due to a yeast infection. Within 10 days, the itching had diminished signicantly. Now, two and half weeks later, I have no itching sensations at all! I've found that if I do eat a reactive food (it's just not possible to eat perfectly all the time), taking 1-2 extra capsules brings me back to normal. Highly recommended!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2442296 on Oct 17, 2007

My Mom has been having stomach problems for the last year and she has been through every test possible and on medications her stomach has hurt every time she eats and has lost lots of weight. since taking these pills she is now eating and gaining her weight back and sya she feels great.

I swear by these.

Posted by Reviewer1893578 on Oct 25, 2007

They have helped me so much. I have Ciliac disease and poor digestion and poor mood but with these my body works well and I actualy feel happy some times

Fabulous product!!

Posted by Reviewer2196791 on Nov 10, 2007

So far this seems to have healed all my IBS symptoms. I had almost constant intestinal cramping etc and I started taking these probiotics and felt better every day and now I feel like nothing was ever wrong with me!!!

this works

Posted by Reviewer2561654 on Feb 25, 2009

I have had stomach ulcers for about a year. Taking this for a month made the "sharp pain" in the stomach go away. I've been taking one in the morning and one in the evening. I don't take any antacids anymore.

Love It!!!

Posted by Reviewer2544470 on Jan 22, 2008

I have used at least three different types of probiotics and this is the best so far. I have terrible yeast infections and was suffering from what the gastro doctor says was gastritis. I had the test where they go down your throat with a camera to rule out ulcers and other possible causes. I started the Dr. Ohhira's 5 capsules in the morning and 5 in the evening. The first two or three days of taking this I had really bad gas and bloating, BUT after a week, I had my first normal bowel movement I'd had in two months and my stomach pain was gone. I'm a believer!!

Great product, many benefits

Posted by Reviewer2236210 on Jan 29, 2008

I bought this for allergies, but soon discovered another benefit. Kinder on your gut than metamucil. Psyllium may be cheap, but is scours. When traveling I sometimes suffer from irregularity. Taking two or three instead of one at night keeps things moving like they should.

Dr Ohhira's A Must

Posted by Reviewer1507520 on Dec 22, 2007

We would not be without this wonder supplement. It is the ONLY thing that fights bad bacteria in the intestimes for us. Super Bugs Be Ware, Dr. Ohhira's is HERE to STAY

Essential for good health

Posted by Reviewer3179817 on Jan 02, 2008

This is an essential foundation for good health, especially as we age.