no change

Posted by Reviewer1837551 on May 05, 2008

My face broke out something awful so I think I might be allergic to something in this product; my skin looks the worst it's ever looked. Now I have to spend 30.00 to get a box of total body cleanse from the local health food store as thats the only things that gets my skin looking good in a short amount of time. Hope I can get my money back from this company........

Allergy & acne relief

Posted by Reviewer1739524 on May 05, 2008

I've started taking the about 2 months ago. I have terible allergy problems. So far this year my allergies are much better. I have stopped taking my allergy meds. Also no acne since starting this product.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2375100 on Feb 05, 2008

I love this product it's the BEST I've had since a long time. I have problems with constipation, and it releives me of the symptom the same day, unlike other products which take time to work. It also helps on different parts of my body, acné, exzema, hives. I would advise everyone to take it and see the results for themselves.

The Best Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3154996 on Mar 26, 2007

If you have ever taken an antibiotic, you need to put good probiotics back in your system. Antibiotic wipe out the good bacteria which can encourage yeast overgrowth causing all kinds of problem. Do yourself a favor by putting the good bacteria in your system.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1743637 on Oct 21, 2007

I don't have anything extrordinary to say. I just think these are the best and give them to my 14 year old German Shepherd too!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3101860 on May 19, 2009

I haven't been plagued with any vaginal yeast infections since I started taking this stuff.

Best Probiotics I've ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1752031 on Feb 05, 2009

This product has made an amazing difference! I have a spastic colon and irritable bowl. This product regulated my digestive system, remarkably reduces stomach distress, and made my life more enjoyable. It is worth every penny.

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer2516828 on Dec 29, 2008

I bought these mainly for myself, but also for my husband. We had tried them months ago and continued for awhile and then I forgot to reorder. My husband has suffered from acne for most of his life. Now that he's in his 40's it's not as bad, but still has breakouts. I had noticed that he hadn't had any breakouts shortly after starting Dr. Ohhira's and didn't have anymore even after we had ran out and he wasn't taking any for about a month. Recently he started breaking out again and that's why a bought them again. For anyone suffering with acne please try these. Especially teen's, the capsules are easy to swollow and worth the try. Much better that antibiotics!

Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2897653 on Sep 14, 2008

The probiotics have helped to cut down on the gas I experience.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2521086 on Nov 08, 2010

I have found these Probiotics to be the best i have tried. After 3 weeks i seem to have an ongoing yeast infection under control. My skin is clearer with fewer breakouts. However, it is still early days & time will tell...My fingers are crossed!