Good product

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 25, 2012

IMO, probiotics should be part of everyone's daily regimen. Love that it is vegetable based, fermented and complete with prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes. Also, love that it is stable at room temperature (will put it in the fridge during hot summer days though). Didn't give 5 stars as it is inconvenient to take (wait 45mn before breakfast and 1h1/2 after dinner). I end up forgetting the evening one which is maybe why I haven't felt any drastic changes. Didn't have digestive issues to start with. Less colds but I eat cleanly and take vit D. Used to suffer for recurrent thrush, now gone (could be low carb diet+ stopped the pill)Thumnbs up for excellent prices, service, shipping rates at iHerb.

Okay for a couple of weeks, then nothing different

Posted by Reviewer3081436 on Feb 21, 2012

After I got past the initial bloating this caused the first week or so (I realize everyone is different), this seemed to help... for about two weeks. After that, I didn't see anything different with my gut. Wasn't worth the price for me. Based on all the rave reviews, I went from a Thorne probiotic to this one to see if there was a difference. Nope. I'm back to the Thorne. It always does the trick for me and my probiotic needs.

Service is great!!

Posted by Reviewer2121939 on Dec 17, 2010

Severe problems-bloating, pain.. I wanted this to work but will discontinue

Not too impressed.

Posted by Reviewer1593250 on Dec 11, 2008

We tried this out due to reading positive reviews. We had been taking another brand and found this one not as good.

ANSWER TO PRAYER

Posted by Reviewer2767774 on Apr 03, 2007

I had H-Pylori and had a reaction midway to the RX I was put on. The H-Pylori and all the horrible symptoms raged. I tried everything but many dollars latter this product finally gave me relief. I can't praise it enough. It has helped my husband with his periodic hives, too. I could see how acne would be cured.

Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer2280509 on Oct 10, 2007

Other ingredients - Too many strange plants in products that people can easily be allergic to. Made my hair fall out - ALLERGIC to it!

Great results

Posted by Reviewer2068809 on Dec 21, 2008

No other probiotic has been so effective for our family (including our two lab pups who sometimes drink some bad pond water!) in helping our intestines. Since this formula targets both small and large intestines it has saved us money on the usual pattern of having to buy 2 probiotic formulas--one for the small intestine and one for the large. It seems to deliver really well--surviving the stomach's hydrochloric acid. Thanks I-Herb for carrying this splendid product at a reasonable price. I was formerly buying it elsewhere for DOUBLE the price 'til I discovered I-Herb!

Good Results

Posted by Reviewer2960590 on Jun 28, 2009

I used to be troubled with acid reflux especially at night. I tried over-the-counter acid pills but these only masked the sympthoms and I had to take far too many day and night for relief. Now one Probiotic at night-time and reflux is under control.

Dr Ohhira's essential formulas inc probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1905974 on Nov 22, 2009

The best probiotic I've found. Even when taking strong antibiotics I didn't have my recurrent tinnitus thanks to taking these probiotics. This is definitely the one for me.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1220216 on Jan 17, 2010

I started taking only 2 capsules a day just as the suggested dose specified. I feel so much energy, no constipation, no diarrhea, no bloating, and I know my immune system is in tip top shape. I have not gotten sick at all this winter. What a great probiotic.