Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

Dr. Ohhira's Essentail Formulas

Posted by Reviewer1592869 on Nov 13, 2007

My family first heard about this product from a satalite program called, Know the Cause. While we all have had wonderful results, I have benifited the most. For 41 years I've been treated for ulcers. On the fourth day after starting Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic I've never taken another perscription product. Yes, in the early days I had a bit of cramping but toughed it out to see if this product would help. It did! My granddaughter has a cognitive disorder that has held her back in reading and reacting to others. She is so much better, that she has finally been able to understand simple math and her reading level has went from first grade to third grade level in less than a year. There are many other benefits, but this is a review not a novel. Give it a three month trial and see if you don't agree.

Not For Everyone

Posted by Reviewer1639504 on Oct 12, 2007

We are all so different. After 53 years of good steady digestion, last year I had a bad bout of food poisoning and it has been hit and miss ever since. I hve taken many brands of probiotics which help me some but this product semed to make worse. Glad it helps many, but it's not for me,

Its Great!

Posted by Reviewer1044167 on Jun 25, 2007

When I got these probotics in I had gotten a severe head cold. I had greed drainage and was unable to speak because my throat was so sore. I had not taken any other medication but took the probotics and that day my head unstopped and my cold started disappearing without taking anythng else. WOW!

Finally a probiotic with results!

Posted by Reviewer3097363 on May 28, 2007

This is the first probiotic that actually cleared my skin! On the 6th day after the intial loading dose my face was clear of the constant break outs I've had for over 30years. Thank you so much for this product!!

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2869116 on Mar 25, 2008

My health practitioner recommended this product for my teenage grandchild's acne concerns. Awesome! We saw results in just a couple of days. After more inquiry about the detox values, I started using it. I feel it is very helpful for the immune system in general. H E