Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Professional Formula, 60 Capsules

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1221424 From California on May 15, 2009

Excellent product! After numerous doctor/dermalotogists visits spanning a year or better, this product is actually clearing up my skin eruptions/lesions.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2771929 From Nevada on Mar 25, 2009

Solved alot of persistant problems that I've been suffering through for almost 3 years, including dry skin, nasal congestion, low energy and general low level depression. I thought I was dying but it was was my reduced amount of postive bacteria. The Pro formula is definately the way to go if you need some serious help, quick

recommend

Posted by Reviewer3356182 From Hawaii on Oct 14, 2009

Highly recommend if taking strong antibiotics during and after. I am certain these saved my mother's life. My mother had a severe reaction to the heart drug amiodarone which resulted in severe pnuemonia which required strong antibiotics. Then in rehab, she got mrsa in her lungs and again had strong antibiotics. That is when I discovered this product but unfortunately, by the time I received it she had another infection with more strong antibiotics but this time I gave her 7-8 of these a day during and after for a week then lowered - this along with professional vitamins and Allimed, a professional allicin product built up her immune system and prevented any further infections. I only wish I had known about it sooner. Another woman who came into rehab with a broken leg and got an infection was finally taken off of antibiotics after a number of rounds as it became a no-win situation and the bad bacteria were allowed to take her life. The good bacteria which is most of one's immune system is, of course, pretty well wiped out by strong antibiotics and white blood oells are also strongly diminished. Dr. Ohhira's probiotics helped build her good bacteria up again to fight off any further infections and survive.

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2405081 From Minnesota on Dec 01, 2008

I use these Probiotics everyday and benefit from an increased ability to digest all foods. I feel so much better it's unbelievable.

Truely an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2140357 From Great Britain on Apr 09, 2008

This has helped with long standing urological problems I've been baving and also co-incided with some persistent long term cystic acne clearing up. I don't think this is co-incidental. Thank you Dr Ohhira.