Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2405081 on Dec 01, 2008

I use these Probiotics everyday and benefit from an increased ability to digest all foods. I feel so much better it's unbelievable.

Truely an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2140357 on Apr 09, 2008

This has helped with long standing urological problems I've been baving and also co-incided with some persistent long term cystic acne clearing up. I don't think this is co-incidental. Thank you Dr Ohhira.

Dental Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2800579 on Jun 29, 2009

Using the probiotics has improved my gum tissue.

Works quickly and is a lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer1214332 on Jul 30, 2009

I've been diagnosed with Gastritis and GERD and have been prescribed all the drugs that accompany these illnesses with little or no relief (not to mention the long term side effects). I decided to surf the web and see what I could find as an alternative ... as I was suffering considerably. Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics 12 Plus Professional has practically healed these conditions and I have only been on them for a month or so. Make sure you start with the 5 day loading dose. This is one product I will not go without. I am immensely grateful! AND the iHerb service is always impeccable. Thank you!

very good

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Nov 17, 2010

I've been taking 4 of these at a time and feel more of a difference than if I take only 2.

Outstanding A+ Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on May 22, 2012

I've tried many different brands of probiotics. I am sure they all benefited me somehow. But I must say what a big difference the Dr. Ohhira's Professional Formula benefited my GI tract. It cured my irritable bowl(both diarrhea and constipation) in less than five days. I started with a loading phrase of 10 capsules a day (5 in the morning + 5 in the evening)on empty stomach (1 hour before or 1 1/2 hours after meal) as directed. You may detect a bit of the fermented soy sauce smell in these capsules, but that's because these are potent! The capsules are otherwise very smooth and easy to swallow. I am now taking two capsules a day as maintenance, and adding Garden of Life's primal defense. The result of taking these has been amazing! I highly recommend this product without hesitation.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2669091 on Aug 18, 2009

I had a fungal infection and had tried everythng from doctor's prescription to everything I ever heard of and this got rid of it. i will not be without it. The best probiotic I've ver used. Have given to others and all amazed, from heartbutn to gas. His probiotic cream is also great. Got rid of ringworm inside and out.

Best probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1051358 on Jul 07, 2008

Excellent probiotic! I had a lingering cough & sore throat for over a month - this was the only thing that could finally knock it out. It's expensive, but worth it!

review

Posted by Reviewer1807899 on Oct 04, 2008

I ordered the professional strength Dr. Ohirah's Probiotics. They were shipped to me very quickly. The product is amazing. I recommend it to anyone-especially those with health challenges, i.e.poor bowel function, candida, immune impairment that manifests in any manner. thanks

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1496048 on Jan 02, 2011

I find this one more effective than the regular type. It's helping me control my IBS symptoms improve my quality of life.