Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Professional Formula, 60 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Did not work so well for me.

Posted by Reviewer1722478 From Great Britain on Nov 06, 2008

It is expensive and I think my body does not benefit form it at the moment. I will try again when my gut is restored- and my candida cleared... Monica - London

Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formulas Probiotics 12 Plus, Professional Formula

Posted by Reviewer1868289 From New York on Apr 24, 2008

I have used Dr. Ohhira's original formula in the past, finding some batches dramatically effective, such as against food poisoning, intestinal upsets and bacterial infestations, and some batches irritating, to the point of provoking sensitivity reactions, such as eruptions on my skin. This is the first time, though, that I've tried Dr. Ohhira's professional formula. I haven't noticed anything about it in particular, yet, one way or the other. But then again, I haven't had anything lately that's been bothering me, particularly, against which I could gauge its effectiveness.

Dr. Ohhira

Posted by Reviewer2036819 From Michigan on Sep 25, 2008

I am still waiting to see if the product helps. My son has ulcerative colitis and it might take time before we see results. I am still optimistic

cant tell yet

Posted by Reviewer2967700 From California on Apr 28, 2009

cant tell, only tried a few..

Chronic Yeast Infestion

Posted by Sandra-Reviews From California on Dec 03, 2008

Its only been 2 weeks with product and it's too early to tell about efficacy - no side effects though. And iHerb is great as usual with delivery and customer services. :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »