Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Professional Formula, 60 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Did not work so well for me.

Posted by Reviewer1722478 on Nov 06, 2008

It is expensive and I think my body does not benefit form it at the moment. I will try again when my gut is restored- and my candida cleared... Monica - London

Good product

Posted by 5264751442694442820 on Jul 13, 2014

I have used these probiotics for a few weeks and they seem to be working well. I dont think they are any better than the Heathforce Nutritionals, Friendly Force - Ultimate Probiotic Powder though so I think I will go back to that one once I've finished the Dr Ohhira's. I'd say they work about the same but these ones are more expensive.

About the same as the original formula

Posted by 5543947581189222328 on Aug 08, 2014

To me, its effect is about the same as the original formula.

cant tell yet

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Apr 28, 2009

cant tell, only tried a few..

Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formulas Probiotics 12 Plus, Professional Formula

Posted by Reviewer1868289 on Apr 24, 2008

I have used Dr. Ohhira's original formula in the past, finding some batches dramatically effective, such as against food poisoning, intestinal upsets and bacterial infestations, and some batches irritating, to the point of provoking sensitivity reactions, such as eruptions on my skin. This is the first time, though, that I've tried Dr. Ohhira's professional formula. I haven't noticed anything about it in particular, yet, one way or the other. But then again, I haven't had anything lately that's been bothering me, particularly, against which I could gauge its effectiveness.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »