dr ohhira's pro formula

Posted by Reviewer1046280 on Jul 18, 2010

HAve had a lot of antibiotics due to a tooth absys and decided that I need to build my stomach bacteria back up. Have had a lot of stomach issues the last couple of years. Only a month into taking these but so far my stomach has been better. I have heard nothing but praise for this product and so far it hasn't disappointed. no side effects whatsoever.

Making us well...

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Dec 30, 2010

My problem has been candida, yeast for years, and am detoxing and feeling happier than I've felt in a while. The detox is still in progress, but I know its working. This takes time, not overnight, so if you have the same issue, realize it takes several boxes and a commitment to eat better, organic veges, and a little fruit. Make vege soups and some organic farm-raised protein. Husband is getting over IBS, with the help of the Pro formula and is finally not having to worry about the residual effects of IBS and is very glad its resolving itself. The gut/digestive track is known as our 2nd brain, and when its working properly we heal.

Just wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1942631 on Nov 21, 2010

Works like a miracle on intestines. I hope and pray it works for anyone who tries. Just a word of caution, if your intestinal health is not very good, begin with just one capsule, and preferably "not" on empty stomach (may cause bloating/diarrhea). As you get better move on to taking empty stomach, and increase the dose gradually.

great choice

Posted by Reviewer1148605 on Nov 16, 2010

Dr. Ohira's probiotics have gotten rid of my gas/bloating and my 3 y/o daughter's diarrhea on multiple occasions. I take them daily now and give them to her for maintenance.

Bothered my stomach

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on May 31, 2010

As much as I think this is a good product, it horribly bothered my stomach kicking off a bad round of gastritis.

We've tried other Probiotics and this is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1341693 on Apr 19, 2008

Fast-acting probiotic. We don't leave home without it. It is pricier than other probiotics but we haven't found any that work better and we've been using different ones for over 4 years. A little goes a long way. Our 5-year old takes it too, no problem. Highly recommended.

Works well, but

Posted by Reviewer1414163 on Dec 03, 2010

I used it for a while and found it verry effective. BUT then I read on the label that it contains "carrageenan". It's an ingredient that you should better avoid! It is said so to be carcinogenic. It's really sad that such a good product uses this ingredient! I won't be ordering this again..

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3156561 on Nov 04, 2009

I have Candida problem and was taking a probiotic from another company which is more expensive than this. So I switched to Dr. Ohhira's and it works great for me.

The best probiotics money can buy

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010

They're amazing, but very expensive. I'd say that you should only use these for treating an existing problem, but not as a preventative probiotic. You can definitely find great probiotics for much cheaper for preventative use.

super supplement

Posted by norihito on Jan 05, 2011

I didn't know I have colon poblem. I noticed my digestive system is not so strong and this probiotics cured my colon problem. Just thank you Dr.ohhira and iherb!!