Making us well...

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Dec 30, 2010

My problem has been candida, yeast for years, and am detoxing and feeling happier than I've felt in a while. The detox is still in progress, but I know its working. This takes time, not overnight, so if you have the same issue, realize it takes several boxes and a commitment to eat better, organic veges, and a little fruit. Make vege soups and some organic farm-raised protein. Husband is getting over IBS, with the help of the Pro formula and is finally not having to worry about the residual effects of IBS and is very glad its resolving itself. The gut/digestive track is known as our 2nd brain, and when its working properly we heal.

Just wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1942631 on Nov 21, 2010

Works like a miracle on intestines. I hope and pray it works for anyone who tries. Just a word of caution, if your intestinal health is not very good, begin with just one capsule, and preferably "not" on empty stomach (may cause bloating/diarrhea). As you get better move on to taking empty stomach, and increase the dose gradually.

great choice

Posted by Reviewer1148605 on Nov 16, 2010

Dr. Ohira's probiotics have gotten rid of my gas/bloating and my 3 y/o daughter's diarrhea on multiple occasions. I take them daily now and give them to her for maintenance.

A big help

Posted by Reviewer3097833 on Mar 04, 2010

I have suffered from IBS for many ears, and tried other probiotics. This was the first one that both did some good and did not make me sick.

dr ohhira's pro formula

Posted by Reviewer1046280 on Jul 18, 2010

HAve had a lot of antibiotics due to a tooth absys and decided that I need to build my stomach bacteria back up. Have had a lot of stomach issues the last couple of years. Only a month into taking these but so far my stomach has been better. I have heard nothing but praise for this product and so far it hasn't disappointed. no side effects whatsoever.

Bothered my stomach

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on May 31, 2010

As much as I think this is a good product, it horribly bothered my stomach kicking off a bad round of gastritis.

We've tried other Probiotics and this is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1341693 on Apr 19, 2008

Fast-acting probiotic. We don't leave home without it. It is pricier than other probiotics but we haven't found any that work better and we've been using different ones for over 4 years. A little goes a long way. Our 5-year old takes it too, no problem. Highly recommended.

Live longer feel better. No more bloating

Posted by Reviewer1038057 on Mar 11, 2009

Love this product. So does my husband and believe it or not my dog does too. We all have really sensitive tummys and this does the trick. For those with poor digestion it is the best. My little dog used to upchuck on the carpet but not if I give him one of these daily. What a great product!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2853567 on Apr 03, 2009

I always take this stuff when I have to go on really heavy duty antibiotics. This has cut WAY down on things like GI issues and yeast infections!

Recommended to me by fertility/dietary nurse Rosalind Haney

Posted by Reviewer2579713 on Dec 09, 2008

I have been having stomach problems since my teen years. Doctors say I am too young to have any problems so they never do any tests even though my stomach and bowel movements are not good. So... I was fortunate enough to meet Nurse Rosalind. She told me to start taking probiotics. After two days of not taking these and consuming carbs/sugars, I am back to having bad digestive issues. These work for me along with more water, veggies, and fruits.