• Colors may vary.

• Reviews | English

Love this Floss

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on May 31, 2009

This is the best floss I have used. It gets the areas clean that tend to get a lot of build up. However, it is really thick and is hard to get in between teeth that are really close and it gets stuck on crowns that have any edges. Beyond that I really like it.

best floss

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Jul 23, 2010

This is the perfect floss:not too thin. not too thick and not waxed. Works very well.

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Sep 21, 2010

I've been using this floss for a year or so now. It's really a dental tape, and I love the thick, natural feel of it. Also, the cardamom does not antidote homeopathics when I am taking them. Very nice. and I am an ardent iherb fan!

The Best Floss For Me Ever:

Posted by SimenM on Apr 04, 2012

This is the best floss I have come across. Smart design and hygienic way to close it as well. Naturally with cardamom that are not as well known here in Norway. Should be good against bad breath and used in Asia, among others to decrease inflammation of the gums. The first time I tried this, I think it was a bit strange, but the other day I was hooked on the thread! Gave me really fresh feeling in the mouth and between my teeth afterwards. Lasts long and it feels like a mountain breeze of good energy between the teeth and the mouth afterwards. I have now tosses out other brands with fluoride and more synthetic ingredients. NORSK: Dette er den beste tanntråden jeg har kommet over. Smart design og hygenisk måte å lukke den på også. Tilsatt kardemomme som ikke er så velkjent her i Norge. Skal være bra mot dårlig ånde og brukes i asia mot bl.a. betennelser i tannkjøtt. Første gangen jeg prøvde denne synes jeg det var litt rart, men andre dagen så var jeg hektet på tråden! For en utrolig frisk følelse i munnen og mellom tennene etterpå. Varer til dagen etter og lenger og det er som en fjellbris av god energi mellom tenner og i munnen etterpå. Man må rett og slett bare bruke den hver dag :-)

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1908115 on Dec 02, 2010

it tends to shred with my tight teeth.

Tastes nice

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Mar 05, 2011

But got very stuck in my teeth. For slightly gapped tooth people only maybe!

California

Posted by Reviewer1653664 on Jan 19, 2010

Disappointed...says it stretches but it doesn't, also tends to shred some

Wish I'd found it sooner

Posted by Reviewer2360505 on Dec 25, 2010

Best floss ever. Love the texture, the flavor, everything. Just wish it was biodegradable. Last trip to the dentist the hygeinist complained that she had nothing to do because there was no plaque.

Love this floss

Posted by Reviewer2140402 on Jun 16, 2010

This floss is thick and not waxed. It has good "friction" on the teeth and leaves them feeling like they were truly cleaned!

Good quality product that got stuck in my teeth... not so "soft" or "glidey" but intended to separate

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 04, 2011

This floss is thick and is like a rope made of small threads, intended to shred or separate during use. ... It may be for you, but not for me. It is not a soft, thin "tape." For that, try TePe's Soft Dental Tape, which has a very mild natural mint flavor ... The cardamom flavor was delightful; not too strong, not too weak. I might otherwise buy this product, but my teeth are very, very close together, making this floss difficult to use.