Dr. Venessa's, LiverClean, 60 Tablets

Potent-Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1519331 From California on May 16, 2011

I started taking this after I suffered from a "self diagnosed" gall stone blockage. I went to the emergency room and was in extreme pain for several hours until they administered pain meds. Anyway, after all that fun I started my Silymarin routine. No more emergency room runs and I have been pain free for a year. I have changed my diet dramatically as well. However, between this and Now's Curcumin and Dr. Vanessa's LiverClean and a few other gooodies I'm a new person and pain free.

Posted by Reviewer2110062 on Jan 02, 2012

I had Liver inflammation with discomfort and lack of appetite. Also a localized burning sensation, which I've seen associated with gallstones and/or an inflamed duct. I took 2 - 3 pills with dinner and felt the effects after about 2 hours. It took about 10 days before I could feel an ongoing improvement. This product helped with this acute phase. I've since switched to Jarrow's Liver PF to see if the detoxification enzymes can improve the situation further.

Excellent