Okay

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 14, 2013

Fragrance was pleasant but didn't last long out of package. I saw no lightening/brightening effect even after going through 2 bars. Bits in soap can get a bit rough when skin feels sensitive.

you get what you paid for.

Posted by Reviewer2578921 on Oct 05, 2013

I bought 2 of these bcoz I believed what the review said. But this is not the case! This soap not only makes skin dry but super-dry. All the wrinkles that I have not seen before appeared on face and no rose smell that I could smell with such a highly sensitive nose (I can smell from another room if the electric cooking stove is on or not!). There are also little grain like things that hurts a bit. No BULL!

good scrub, nice scent, and good value

Posted by hungrymama on Sep 07, 2012

Not too harsh on the skin, and does brightened my skin. Gives nice scent on the bathroom

best for lightening blemishes and red skin

Posted by 4955536452453661015 on Oct 06, 2015

i dont think by skin lightening they mean it'll change your skins tone, but rather lighten scars and such. I bought this stuff not expecting much, but boy was i wrong. everyone says that skin looks a lot more brighter and more glowy too. but anways, it got rid of my acne scars, and really helped balance my skin out once again. I think people use to much and end up drying their skin out. it only takes a very little bit honestly, i just get my hands wet and rub the soap just a little bit (like 3 seconds) in a circular motion.

Probably not the best soap for sensitive skins

Posted by 5310266311780570178 on Aug 16, 2013

Lovely scent, great size, perfect lather. The only problem is that my skin is a little sensitive. With prolonged use this soap has irritated my skin and caused breakouts on my body. I think it is starting to lighten my skin though!

Like it a lot!

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Nov 07, 2012

Very nice soap that do not dry out the skin.

smells like tea time

Posted by 5756401806940593657 on Dec 12, 2013

I mean this in a good way , the soap keeps my skin soft an suble in this winter weather , and it smells like old ladies having tea; again in a good way.

great soap

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Dec 23, 2013

Has a really lovely rose scent. It is hard to get it to sud up but I feel because of it is not made out of harsh chemicals.

Good Product

Posted by MyOwnOpinion on Oct 24, 2013

This is my favorite, it lightens my skin and it scrubs too!!

WONDERFULVERY TASTY