سومه

Posted by 4643633382912250398 on Apr 23, 2016

مرره حلووو

I like it!

Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Mar 15, 2016

Kindly, the scent is a faint rose smell, but I like it and it lathers VERY well. It also cleans good! Bought two more bars. Great quality soap. Thanks!

good soap...

Posted by 5690971376584922930 on Mar 01, 2016

This is a gentle soap that does a good scrub. I'll buy it again. I noticed skin whitening, but I'm satisfied with the cleaning. 0 OVO JE NJEŽAN SAPUN, koji radi dobar peeling. Kupit ću ga ponovno. Nisam primjetila izbjeljivanje kože ali zadovoljna sam sa čišćenjem.

A bit drying but brightening

Posted by 5165095720707342622 on Feb 15, 2016

It is a bit drying, but it did brighten my face and kept outbreaks under control. A nice exfoliator too.

I just ordered this again!

Posted by 5405028869153361882 on Nov 07, 2015

I love this soap. The packaging is pretty and the size of the bar is generous. It has a very mild and pleasant fragrance. My favorite part of this soap is its exfoliating properties. Some people find it a bit too scratchy but personally I love it because it feels good and leaves my skin really soft. I am already pale so its hard to say if it has lightened my skin but I'm sold on it.

best for lightening blemishes and red skin

Posted by 4955536452453661015 on Oct 06, 2015

i dont think by skin lightening they mean it'll change your skins tone, but rather lighten scars and such. I bought this stuff not expecting much, but boy was i wrong. everyone says that skin looks a lot more brighter and more glowy too. but anways, it got rid of my acne scars, and really helped balance my skin out once again. I think people use to much and end up drying their skin out. it only takes a very little bit honestly, i just get my hands wet and rub the soap just a little bit (like 3 seconds) in a circular motion.

It really works!

Posted by 5017141239424471716 on Mar 28, 2015

I saw a difference within a week!!

ok

Posted by 5069858415529413418 on Mar 14, 2015

Not a significant result up to now!

NOT GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer2684722 on Jan 09, 2015

The scent is wayyyyy to strong, and it reminds me of a cheap perfume. I liked the exfoliating granules in the soap, it helps with exfoliating the body nicely. But they are very rough so I do not recommend this soap for the face, the granules in it will scratch your face. I used this for a month, and did NOT see any progression in skin lightening out or becoming even toned. I still used it because I purchased it, if I had not I probably would have thrown it away.

Excellent