Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Daily Exfoliating, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

hard for combinationed skin

Posted by RimaLand on Apr 12, 2013

Could be the best but it dried my face very much and peeled off skin and takes me time to restore the damage, so sad

good

Posted by Reviewer2697845 on Nov 05, 2011

I like this cleanser. There are many merits: not so much foam, good texture like oily cleansers, no any irritating, very good cleansing, delicate exfoliating. And some demerits: cleanser bites eyes a little (not a foam, this is volatile oils as I have thought), smell is so so. Will buy again.

Nothing Real Special

Posted by Reviewer1470979 on Sep 13, 2011

I'm not a huge fan of cleansers that smell rather minty, so I did not enjoy this cleanser as much as I thought I would. I did not find it irritating to my skin, just would have preferred a different combination of oils. The shea butter in it I think makes your skin feel nice and soft after washing, but I couldn't really tell if it was exfoliating enough for me since I assume that it is the addition of the black soap that aids in exfoliation. I also think that this product is a tad bit overpriced for what you are getting in the cleanser in terms of ingredients. A cheaper alternative would be to buy the shea vision black soap, which was out of stock when I purchased this and to make your own cleanser with a blend of your own essential oils.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1702888 on Nov 23, 2011

It really helps with blackheads. My face smoothed out noticeably after the first use and has gotten better over the last few weeks. I will keep buying this.

great facial cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3016552 on Dec 14, 2011

this facial cleanser makes my face feel really clean and smooth.