I like this cleanser

Posted by 5075192577367826643 on Nov 10, 2014

make me feel the cooling effect. I like this exfoliating.

Good

Posted by 5665157265370812860 on Oct 28, 2014

Natural feeling, good smell.

it has a gentle smell of rosmarine.

Posted by 5275546289875251765 on Oct 17, 2014

It left my face feeling a bit weird and dry, so it didn't work out that well for me...

good, leaves skin with texture

Posted by 4801712380860252540 on Sep 13, 2014

not sure how to put it- but if you only use this cleanser and nothing else- it leaves the skin with a feeling like something else is needed- like another soap to dry out the skin- but maybe it's just me cause I have oily skin. anyway it's good as a makeup remover- I wasn't that excited about it.

Great cleanser

Posted by 5357436763866959860 on Sep 11, 2014

I love this cleanser for my acne face. It clean my face gently but effective. I also clean my makeup brush with this one and it works great. This lather nicely and don´t dry my skin.

strong oil smell

Posted by cherylinechua on Aug 13, 2014

i dont mind it, but my husband will not use such scent cleanser on his face. used for a week, so far alright.

חומר טוב

Posted by 4811071761481937697 on Aug 12, 2014

לפי המלצות באתר ניסיתי את השטיפה זאת לפנים. ריח מוזר אבל לא מעצבן. לאחר שטיפה הרגשה של פנים נקיים, פחות גירוי בפנים. צריך כמות קטנה לשטיפה. בקבוק ישאר להרבה זמן.

Best cleanser there is!

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

So I've decided that this is my favorite cleanser. It goes a really long way, is easy to use - I can use it with my konjac sponge as well, has a cute pacakging, smells lovely and woody, and most important, does wonders to my combination skin. I just love it, and all this for that price! I never want to be without it.

I like!

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Jul 29, 2014

I really like this! The smell is nice, my skin feels great after cleansing, and even my boyfriend says my skin looks much cleaner after I've used a while :)

Fabulous

Posted by 4946193606151121542 on Jul 27, 2014

What can I say I ordered the product without a lot of expectations I received a product with good scent, leaving your skin fresh and healthy No nasty substances