EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.69

$6.99

Savings of: $1.30 (19% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

It's Ok

Posted by 5111327374846418257 on Aug 22, 2016

This cleanser is good if you do not need to remove any makeup or heavy dirt. If you have makeup I suggest removing with coconut oil first and then using this cleanser. I prefer a cleaner with a little more power so I will be getting something that foams up next time. But I will say it smells very nice :)

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Black soap

Posted by Reviewer2519015 on Sep 29, 2016

This is my daily facial wash. Good and resonable price.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

A great product

Posted by Reviewer2356089 on Aug 12, 2012

The Best Facial Cleanser for oily skin. A little smell of camphor and herbs, but I like it.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Me gusta

Posted by Gabids on Jul 06, 2015

Es bastante suave, deja una sensación de frescura y suavidad en la piel muy agradable. Limpia super bien, sin resecar. No noto ninguna maravilla como muchos dicen acá, siendo que llevo algo más de un mes usándolo, pero me gusta de igual manera porque no me genera irritación de ningún tipo y tampoco provoca acné. Miel piel es algo más grasa en la zona T y normal en el resto del rostro. Me gusta el aroma algo floral y mentolado que tiene (no predomina mucho el aroma del aceite de árbol de té, se mezcla bastante bien con los otros aceites esenciales que contiene este limpiador), pero puede no ser agradable para algunos.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Use it EVERYDAY with my ecoTools sponge (grey color one)! felt completely clean!

Posted by SueYaNee on Oct 01, 2015

This facial cleanser has become one of the MUST-USE items during my daily face cleansing procedure. I would apply this cleanser on my EcoTools sponge and then rub it on my face. It doesn't sting at all. It left my skin feeling soft and the smell of this cleanser is so refreshing. I've got hooked on the smell straight away. I doesn't feel chemical at all. I've used more than 3/4 of the bottle already. I don't feel like my skin becomes dryer because of this cleanser. I will definitely buy this product again!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Removes my makeup well

Posted by Tweaty on Sep 08, 2015

I use castor oil and almond oil to remove my makeup. After which I'll use a little bit of this product that takes of rest of my make up and oil very well. Ofter I use this with my clarisonic which again works wonders on my skin.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Cleans well

Posted by 4716825969301836891 on Aug 28, 2016

Cleans well but has a very herbal smell not exactly nice smelling. Unlike other black soap this is transparent not black

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Deja la piel suave y limpia aunque tiene un olor intenso

Posted by andreacafernandez on Oct 03, 2015

Llevo usando este producto unos cinco meses ya. Estoy muy contenta porque me deja la piel suave y nada tirante (tengo rosácea y busco limpiadores suaves como este). Hace una espuma muy muy muy fina y con muy poca cantidad cunde mucho. El mayor inconveniente es el olor, demasiado intenso para mi gusto (aunque te acabas acostumbrando) y que como entre en los ojos pica mucho muchísimo. Yo no lo uso para desmaquillar porque no es tan potente, pero como limpiador facial tras usar un aceite para desmaquillarme va genial. Ademáscde rosácea tengo la piel grasa y no me ha dado problemas de granitos ni más grasa. Repetiré con este producto porque su calidad-precio me parece excelente.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

so-so product

Posted by 4944051002136813598 on Dec 13, 2013

I was really excited to try this but I have to say I am a bit disappointed , it is too drying on my combination skin, I do not like the smell either, not able to take off my make up with it although I do not use anything that is waterproof or long wearing. It will not break you out but it will not heel blemishes either.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good foaming

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012

Good foaming, clean, suitable for oily skin. The aroma of herbs and a little menthol.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 21-30 of 130 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »