It's Ok

Posted by 5111327374846418257 on Aug 22, 2016

This cleanser is good if you do not need to remove any makeup or heavy dirt. If you have makeup I suggest removing with coconut oil first and then using this cleanser. I prefer a cleaner with a little more power so I will be getting something that foams up next time. But I will say it smells very nice :)

Black soap

Posted by Reviewer2519015 on Sep 29, 2016

This is my daily facial wash. Good and resonable price.

Fresh and clean

Posted by 5746965891419158227 on Nov 24, 2016

This was the first 'natural' cleanser I used coming from using high end bottles of chemicals tested on animals my entire life. It does it's job, it cleans my skin and doesn't feel tight after. I have used a couple of other brands since and it made me realise this one is top of the list. I like how it feels compared to other face washes, the ingredients are simple, and my skin doesn't react at all. I will be ordering another bottle soon.

Very happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Nov 28, 2016

I really like this cleanser. It doesn't strip my skin, does a good job (two washes of it needed for me to completely shift my foundation and bronzer or I use toner after the first wash), but just be a little careful around your eyes. Such good value.

Great for oily skin and I noticed less acne

Posted by 5705303356229877696 on Dec 12, 2016

I have taken some time using different face washes and it was hard finding an organic natural and non animal tested product. I'm on my third bottle and I'm really happy with this product that I don't think I will venture to try any other face washes for some time. I didn't find this drying at all and I do have a very oily t-zone. After a wash my face feels clean and plump but I always moisturize afterwards. I do also use salicylic and glycolic acid creams a few times a week after cleansing to combat acne as I don't think a face wash is enough to keep my face blemish free but this cleanser does the first job well enough to remove oil and some makeup. This isn't a makeup remover though so you'll need one for the longer stay makeup you might use. I don't mind the fragrance I prefer non fragrance as it usually irritates my skin.

Me gusta

Posted by Gabids on Jul 06, 2015

Es bastante suave, deja una sensación de frescura y suavidad en la piel muy agradable. Limpia super bien, sin resecar. No noto ninguna maravilla como muchos dicen acá, siendo que llevo algo más de un mes usándolo, pero me gusta de igual manera porque no me genera irritación de ningún tipo y tampoco provoca acné. Miel piel es algo más grasa en la zona T y normal en el resto del rostro. Me gusta el aroma algo floral y mentolado que tiene (no predomina mucho el aroma del aceite de árbol de té, se mezcla bastante bien con los otros aceites esenciales que contiene este limpiador), pero puede no ser agradable para algunos.

Removes my makeup well

Posted by Tweaty on Sep 08, 2015

I use castor oil and almond oil to remove my makeup. After which I'll use a little bit of this product that takes of rest of my make up and oil very well. Ofter I use this with my clarisonic which again works wonders on my skin.

Use it EVERYDAY with my ecoTools sponge (grey color one)! felt completely clean!

Posted by SueYaNee on Oct 01, 2015

This facial cleanser has become one of the MUST-USE items during my daily face cleansing procedure. I would apply this cleanser on my EcoTools sponge and then rub it on my face. It doesn't sting at all. It left my skin feeling soft and the smell of this cleanser is so refreshing. I've got hooked on the smell straight away. I doesn't feel chemical at all. I've used more than 3/4 of the bottle already. I don't feel like my skin becomes dryer because of this cleanser. I will definitely buy this product again!

A great product

Posted by Reviewer2356089 on Aug 12, 2012

The Best Facial Cleanser for oily skin. A little smell of camphor and herbs, but I like it.

Deja la piel suave y limpia aunque tiene un olor intenso

Posted by andreacafernandez on Oct 03, 2015

Llevo usando este producto unos cinco meses ya. Estoy muy contenta porque me deja la piel suave y nada tirante (tengo rosácea y busco limpiadores suaves como este). Hace una espuma muy muy muy fina y con muy poca cantidad cunde mucho. El mayor inconveniente es el olor, demasiado intenso para mi gusto (aunque te acabas acostumbrando) y que como entre en los ojos pica mucho muchísimo. Yo no lo uso para desmaquillar porque no es tan potente, pero como limpiador facial tras usar un aceite para desmaquillarme va genial. Ademáscde rosácea tengo la piel grasa y no me ha dado problemas de granitos ni más grasa. Repetiré con este producto porque su calidad-precio me parece excelente.