A great product

Posted by Reviewer2356089 on Aug 12, 2012

The Best Facial Cleanser for oily skin. A little smell of camphor and herbs, but I like it.

Me gusta

Posted by Gabids on Jul 06, 2015

Es bastante suave, deja una sensación de frescura y suavidad en la piel muy agradable. Limpia super bien, sin resecar. No noto ninguna maravilla como muchos dicen acá, siendo que llevo algo más de un mes usándolo, pero me gusta de igual manera porque no me genera irritación de ningún tipo y tampoco provoca acné. Miel piel es algo más grasa en la zona T y normal en el resto del rostro. Me gusta el aroma algo floral y mentolado que tiene (no predomina mucho el aroma del aceite de árbol de té, se mezcla bastante bien con los otros aceites esenciales que contiene este limpiador), pero puede no ser agradable para algunos.

Removes my makeup well

Posted by Tweaty on Sep 08, 2015

I use castor oil and almond oil to remove my makeup. After which I'll use a little bit of this product that takes of rest of my make up and oil very well. Ofter I use this with my clarisonic which again works wonders on my skin.

Use it EVERYDAY with my ecoTools sponge (grey color one)! felt completely clean!

Posted by SueYaNee on Oct 01, 2015

This facial cleanser has become one of the MUST-USE items during my daily face cleansing procedure. I would apply this cleanser on my EcoTools sponge and then rub it on my face. It doesn't sting at all. It left my skin feeling soft and the smell of this cleanser is so refreshing. I've got hooked on the smell straight away. I doesn't feel chemical at all. I've used more than 3/4 of the bottle already. I don't feel like my skin becomes dryer because of this cleanser. I will definitely buy this product again!

Deja la piel suave y limpia aunque tiene un olor intenso

Posted by andreacafernandez on Oct 03, 2015

Llevo usando este producto unos cinco meses ya. Estoy muy contenta porque me deja la piel suave y nada tirante (tengo rosácea y busco limpiadores suaves como este). Hace una espuma muy muy muy fina y con muy poca cantidad cunde mucho. El mayor inconveniente es el olor, demasiado intenso para mi gusto (aunque te acabas acostumbrando) y que como entre en los ojos pica mucho muchísimo. Yo no lo uso para desmaquillar porque no es tan potente, pero como limpiador facial tras usar un aceite para desmaquillarme va genial. Ademáscde rosácea tengo la piel grasa y no me ha dado problemas de granitos ni más grasa. Repetiré con este producto porque su calidad-precio me parece excelente.

so-so product

Posted by 4944051002136813598 on Dec 13, 2013

I was really excited to try this but I have to say I am a bit disappointed , it is too drying on my combination skin, I do not like the smell either, not able to take off my make up with it although I do not use anything that is waterproof or long wearing. It will not break you out but it will not heel blemishes either.

Good foaming

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012

Good foaming, clean, suitable for oily skin. The aroma of herbs and a little menthol.

My Soap 4EverMore!

Posted by Reviewer2281060 on Dec 12, 2013

I'm not purchasing anything today, I just had to hope on the Iherb site, to express how happy I am with Dr. Woods exfoliating soap. I have been searching for a good face soap for several years. Every soap that I bought, despite "reviews from others" was lacking in some fashion. One particular soap felt like "lotion" took forever to wash the stuff off! Some dried my skin out! others put pimples on me, some containers were faulty!! "You get the point?!" So,I just wanted a half way decent soap. I had given up on a "great soap!" Dr. Woods is a "great soap!" I've been using it for several days and my skin just tingles! feels smooth and fresh, invigorated. its really cold and lots of snow, but my face is not dry or tight feeling., not oily, either. My skin feels and looks "balanced." I've finally found my perfect soap. I'm thinking about using it in the shower, as an all over body cleanser, it just makes my skin feel alive. As long as the formula does not change, and the cost remains affordable, I'm sticking with this soap for life. I'm not searching for "better" I already found it. Dee ( Pa. )

best face clean

Posted by 4644460975236465990 on Jan 29, 2014

smell great do not dry yr skin very nice def. buy again and again

realy works