effective in controlling acne before a period!

Posted by 4972794417917905327 on Dec 01, 2016

mild, non-drying and effective. just not too fond of the smell but I guess it's due to the natural products used and no fragrance which is important for sensitive skin.

Cleans well

Posted by 4716825969301836891 on Aug 28, 2016

Cleans well but has a very herbal smell not exactly nice smelling. Unlike other black soap this is transparent not black

so-so product

Posted by 4944051002136813598 on Dec 13, 2013

I was really excited to try this but I have to say I am a bit disappointed , it is too drying on my combination skin, I do not like the smell either, not able to take off my make up with it although I do not use anything that is waterproof or long wearing. It will not break you out but it will not heel blemishes either.

Eh..

Posted by 5226386329520428910 on Oct 06, 2016

Got this because of the reviews and my last cleanser was great but a bit expensive. This smells like what a recently cleaned public bathroom. And it dries out my skin (which is normal with oily T-zone in the mornings. Only gets dry with changes in weather). Wouldn't buy again. Gave it 2 stars because it's gel texture is nice, and was only OK at removing coconut oil/makeup removal.

Good foaming

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012

Good foaming, clean, suitable for oily skin. The aroma of herbs and a little menthol.

Graet soap

Posted by 4864267476826744810 on Oct 27, 2013

didnt dry the skin .

Good product!

Posted by Superkoxy on Sep 02, 2012

I like it!

Love it!!!

Posted by 5621369408198777248 on Oct 19, 2012

Very good soap to combination skin.

Goes on and on

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Jun 06, 2013

Great stuff. And it seems to last forever!!! Has the best lather!!!!

Wonderful daily cleanser!

Posted by Aliskin on Dec 29, 2013

I am super happy with this product! It smells so nice and cleans well, without drying out the skin, which is a big disadvantage in other products (when my face feels dry as a desert after the cleanser...), so it's a five star rating from me. מומלץ מאוד לניקוי יומיומי של עור הפנים! ריח נפלא, נעים מאוד ועדין, והעיקר במוצר הזה - שהוא לא מייבש את העור כמו מוצרים אחרים. זה יתרון עצום שלו, ואני נותנת לו דירוג של חמישה כוכבים.