Posted by 5483527145006037524 on Mar 30, 2014

Very good

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1607412 on Apr 03, 2014

Love to use this with my Eco Tool, facial sponges, a great combination, will also repurchase this product...

ใช้ดีค่ะ

Posted by 5401775172670952067 on Apr 20, 2014

เพิ่งลองใช้ครั้งแรกก็ติดใจเลย ใช้ดีมาก ไม่มีฟอง ใช้ปริมาณไม่มากก็ล้างหน้าสะอาด ไม่ทำให้หน้าแห้งตึง ลักษณะผิวเป็นผิวมันขาดน้ำ ใช้แล้วรู้สึกว่าหน้านุ่มขึ้น สิวหัวดำลดลงชัดเจนค่ะ คุ้มค่ามาก ๆ

Dr Woods - Facial Cleanser

Posted by 5429494266550919258 on May 26, 2014

Love this face wash. An essential in my face care. Don't think I could live without it! Its very soft and gentle and actually cleans my skin properly. Skins feels soft and smooth afterwards, does not dry skin out. I recommend for sensitive skin. I have been using this product for about 8 months and my skin hasn't looked this good in a long time! Great price too.

Wonderful daily cleanser!

Posted by Aliskin on Dec 29, 2013

I am super happy with this product! It smells so nice and cleans well, without drying out the skin, which is a big disadvantage in other products (when my face feels dry as a desert after the cleanser...), so it's a five star rating from me. מומלץ מאוד לניקוי יומיומי של עור הפנים! ריח נפלא, נעים מאוד ועדין, והעיקר במוצר הזה - שהוא לא מייבש את העור כמו מוצרים אחרים. זה יתרון עצום שלו, ואני נותנת לו דירוג של חמישה כוכבים.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1804212 on Dec 29, 2013

Really love this product, my skin is definitely better for using it.

Facial Soap

Posted by 5144742773615657713 on Jan 11, 2014

Great product. Leaves the skin smooth and pleasant. I have oily skin and the soap and makes it pleasant and smooth. The bottle is very large and sufficient for long time.

good

Posted by 5361843222350705801 on Jan 23, 2014

good

refreshing feeling

Posted by 4657966630950304888 on Nov 21, 2013

I love this facial cleanser, I love the way it feels right after I use it every time. :) Probably one of my favorite cleansers.

Good product!