Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Daily Exfoliating, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

The best facial wash I've used

Posted by 5759433286779556926 on Nov 09, 2013

This is definitely my first choice of facial wash. I've been using black soap products for years and found a great hand made putty version of this and ordered it from Africa (don't remember which country), it was excellent but very expensive to order, and hard to find. This natural facial cleanser has a great texture (like a thin gel/ thick liquid) which lasts me a few months. It leaves my skin squeaky clean yet moisturized. It's the best cleanser for my combination skin and I used it all year round despite changes in environmental humidity/ temperatures. I refuse to use other cleaners since I discovered this one!

Best cleanser there is!

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

So I've decided that this is my favorite cleanser. It goes a really long way, is easy to use - I can use it with my konjac sponge as well, has a cute pacakging, smells lovely and woody, and most important, does wonders to my combination skin. I just love it, and all this for that price! I never want to be without it.

smell is a bit too strong

Posted by 5205891515993589636 on Jun 11, 2012

at first when i smelled this product the smell seem to be very strong, it does smell like peppermint- a very strong one which i'm not used to. it took me a while and i got used to the smell. it soaps very well, and leaves my face squeaky clean, but still it doesn't dry out the skin like regular soap.

Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Daily Exfoliating

Posted by 5339802175570056657 on Aug 27, 2013

a very gentle cleanser but not effective on my combination skin. Those white head didn't get better after using it. I won't buy it again.

Perfect for my skin!

Posted by zestylemon on Dec 02, 2013

I love this product. First bottle I ordered was runny and after using almost empty I found out that glycerin was separated leaving big clump bottom of the bottle. This can be happen if storage or delivery has high temperature changes. Well because of the separation first bottle was used pretty quickly. I did order second bottle, and this time there wasn't any separation and product seems to have much better texture. Product is good and works for older and young skin. Will buy again and hope that first bottle thing won't happen again. Smell is good and first I did see some exfoliating happening. After using couple weeks, I feel my skin soft and healthy. Dr. Woods products by this far has been excellent!