the best!

Posted by 5448068805335714649 on Jul 23, 2014

cleanse the face perfectly without living the skin dry!

very good!

Posted by 4629719199686808298 on Jul 22, 2014

very good!

Love this cleanser

Posted by 5008428945809967047 on Jun 24, 2014

If you like natural smell and a bit mint - fresh feeling, than this is a good cleanser for you. Also it's vegan !!

Not moisturizing, terrible smell

Posted by Reviewer1295091 on Jun 14, 2014

Dr Woods claims that this cleanser "Moisturizes & Conditions" but I did not find this to be true. This cleanser left my face feeling uncomfortable and squeaky clean (I don't even have sensitive skin). I also didn't really notice any exfoliating or blemish healing effects, not that I was expecting much from a cleanser. The packaging is fairly nice and the cleanser was easy to use (duh). Can you see I'm struggling to find good things to say about this cleanser? I can't really recommend this. PS. Other reviewers described the scent as refreshing tea tree. I liked the scent at first but after about a week of use it just began to smell like... flowery vomit. I had to hold my breath while cleansing my face. (I'm not taking off any stars for the scent because it is a personal preference but be warned!)

Got some irritation and even rush.

Posted by 5689436995365381557 on Jun 11, 2014

Dont' like it, will never order again.

Not Sure

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Jun 09, 2014

There are no exfoliating substances in this cleanser, much to my disappointment. It feels like a soap on the skin, rather than a soap-free wash.

its OK

Posted by 5282819684656235401 on Jun 05, 2014

I dont feel it makes anything special on my face just cooling it a little bit.

Dr Woods - Facial Cleanser

Posted by 5429494266550919258 on May 26, 2014

Love this face wash. An essential in my face care. Don't think I could live without it! Its very soft and gentle and actually cleans my skin properly. Skins feels soft and smooth afterwards, does not dry skin out. I recommend for sensitive skin. I have been using this product for about 8 months and my skin hasn't looked this good in a long time! Great price too.

Good cleanser

Posted by 4955323960202179293 on May 21, 2014

I found after using this cleanser that skin was more oily than normal, but it has kept my skin clean and less blackheads.

nice