Great cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Nov 04, 2012

This cleanser works great. My skin feels clean, but not dry and tight. It doesn't take off eye make-up that well, but I use coconut oil for that. It nourishes the skin around my eyes too, using it to take off eye make-up. Just a little side tip :) I see myself using this regularly. Great price, and hubby likes it too.

works for me

Posted by 5599175159386452010 on Nov 09, 2012

though i have normal to dry skin, this product works good for me. washes off all kinds of make-up. and i really love the minty smell.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2459092 on Dec 14, 2012

Ive been battling black heads for some time and this has been the one thing that has actually shown great results since the second use! Def. will be coming back for more!!!

Love this Cleanser!! Great for Acne Prone Skin!

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Dec 22, 2012

Okay I actually really love this cleanser its great for acne prone skin and it doesnt dry my skin out it does make it squeaky clean and i dont know what everyone is talking about but this cleanser does foam up nicely and make sure to use a very small nickel size you can cover entire face with just a small amount... I really like this cleanser and will definetly be repurchasing thanks!

Very good!

Posted by 4704677253920726889 on Jan 18, 2013

It's good!

A+ Facial Soap

Posted by 5616774062595369629 on Feb 08, 2013

This soap is fantastic! It keeps my face clean & clear! I highly recommend this the product!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Feb 09, 2013

cleans very good, great price for big bottle.

Goes on and on

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Jun 06, 2013

Great stuff. And it seems to last forever!!! Has the best lather!!!!

חומר טוב

Posted by 4811071761481937697 on Aug 12, 2014

לפי המלצות באתר ניסיתי את השטיפה זאת לפנים. ריח מוזר אבל לא מעצבן. לאחר שטיפה הרגשה של פנים נקיים, פחות גירוי בפנים. צריך כמות קטנה לשטיפה. בקבוק ישאר להרבה זמן.

Great cleanser

Posted by 5357436763866959860 on Sep 11, 2014

I love this cleanser for my acne face. It clean my face gently but effective. I also clean my makeup brush with this one and it works great. This lather nicely and don´t dry my skin.