Amazing cleaser!

Posted by 5286913946489219583 on May 28, 2016

I am obssesed with this cleanser! it cleans great and leave my face so soft and smooth without drying it. I feel like my face is cleaner and brighter and would definetly order again!

I would highly recommend it

Posted by 5033924209043699558 on May 28, 2016

Very cool and has a nice product suitable for dry skin smell because my skin is Dry It has a high moisturizing power Thanks Iherb company it's really natural

Super replacement for expensive product I was using

Posted by Benice2U on Jun 12, 2016

I had been using Aveda's Outer Peace Foaming Cleanser, which cost more than double what this product does but also contained less so I was so pleased when I tried Dr. Woods' Facial Cleanser. The Black Soap is a clear liquid that is not black in color at all. I use just a nickel sized amount and apply it to my EcoTool Pure Complexion Facial Sponge, Sensitive Skin, which is Konjac, and wash my face in the am. In the am I also use the sponge without any soap to just wash my eyelids as I do use an eye gel at night. In just 2 days I found my dry skin patches on my chin had cleared up. I have suffered with acne in the T-zone area and melasma as well as very sensitive skin that is allergic to chemical sunscreen so I avoid chemicals as much as possible. This facial cleanser is amazing. My dermatologist is super smart, but lets me explore what I need as far as soaps and sunscreen. I also use Clarisonic at night, which I have been doing for years. I will be reordering this soap again. Btw, you are able to purchase the sponge from iHerb.

Clear Minty Gel

Posted by 5081026691328439293 on Jun 12, 2016

Me and hubby use this for a month now. Its a clear minty gel. doesn't lather much or at all actually. but it does its job without drying my skin. my face is clean and refreshed because of the mint. love it.

Excellent

Posted by 4783375590793322266 on Jun 14, 2016

Excellent

can't live without it

Posted by 4874353805894373332 on Aug 16, 2016

I need it in my life. my skin never looked better! and it smells wonderful!

Good on acne

Posted by 5647521426673696584 on Sep 21, 2016

My son apply this and his acne prone skin is well maintain now..

Great cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Nov 04, 2012

This cleanser works great. My skin feels clean, but not dry and tight. It doesn't take off eye make-up that well, but I use coconut oil for that. It nourishes the skin around my eyes too, using it to take off eye make-up. Just a little side tip :) I see myself using this regularly. Great price, and hubby likes it too.

works for me

Posted by 5599175159386452010 on Nov 09, 2012

though i have normal to dry skin, this product works good for me. washes off all kinds of make-up. and i really love the minty smell.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2459092 on Dec 14, 2012

Ive been battling black heads for some time and this has been the one thing that has actually shown great results since the second use! Def. will be coming back for more!!!