soft

Posted by Reviewer3211572 on Feb 25, 2012

gentle face cleaner

great!

Posted by Reviewer2660378 on Jul 02, 2012

Formula is very gelish, cleans well, smells really fresh and the bottle lasts a long time. I like it! The only con is that this cleanser sometimes smarts a bit if you have impurities but it's not a big problem.

Me gusta !

Posted by OCI071 on Aug 04, 2012

Este gel es genial, lo uso cuando tengo granitos y me deja la cara muy bien. Noto resultados cuando lo uso

Pleased

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 16, 2013

Never having heard of this brand before I somehow found this product in my cart and the in my hands a short time later. At first I wasn't sure how to work it into my strict regime, I have a few trusted products which I've struggled to keep due to sensitive, oily, dehydrated, acne prone skin. So I started using it in the mornings which enjoyable because fresh, minty smell woke me up and then later I found it great as a make up remover when used after a face wipe or cleansing water. It left my skin clean and fresh without the "squeaky" clean feeling which leaves me dry and tight. I will repurchase after I go through some trial and error with afew other items that found their way into my cart!

Very nice product!

Posted by 4757942124243572011 on Nov 22, 2013

I use it day and night after my oil cleanse.It's a gel that turns into a cream ,it smells strongly like tea tree. It looks like it helps with my ance ,I will absolutely buy it again!

refreshing!

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Dec 09, 2013

good facial wash- you don't need much!

Great for blemish prone skin

Posted by 5095264732586185845 on May 20, 2014

This product has really helped me keep my blemish prone skin under control, which is great! I do feel like the cleanser strips my skin of its oils a bit too much, but that can be fixed with some proper moisturizing afterwards.

Good body cleanser

Posted by 5011865593610208740 on Oct 29, 2014

Though it doesn't clean my oily face very well, it is very good cleanser for my acne-prone shoulders.

Buen limpiador facial para pieles grasas

Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 07, 2015

Gel limpiador de textura media, ni muy densa ni muy acuosa, de fácil aplicación y que cunde bastante. Tiene un aroma herbal no demasiado intenso que resulta agradable. Me deja la piel limpia, sin sensación de tirantez.

Not bad

Posted by 4833994805205823667 on Apr 08, 2016

After using it, my skin is a bit dry. I think it's better to use in summer. My boyfriend also tried this cleanser and he said it was good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »