Good

Posted by 4635417376559980573 on Apr 17, 2016

Cleans the face without drying it out. Great for combination skin.

Good stuff

Posted by 4737069783216716659 on Feb 29, 2016

I buy it regularly.

Great product

Posted by 5756417118493814538 on Dec 01, 2015

Great product. Invites him much . Count the face and leaves them very soft . מוצר מעולה. מזמינה אותו הרבה . מנה את הפנים ומשאיר אותם ממש רכים .

Great for face and body acne

Posted by 4714913675934723566 on Jul 28, 2015

Very gentle wash, if you respond well to tea tree treatments, this is amazing. There is a high concentration of tea tree oil but it does NOT strip your face and it doesn't have a strong smell. Has helped the acne on my face and back.

Perfecto!

Posted by allnaturalce on Jul 27, 2015

Un 10 para este limpiador facial. Al principio no me gustó la textura tipo aceite que tiene, pero con el uso me he acostumbrado y veo que mi piel grasa ha mejorado mucho.

Buen limpiador facial.

Posted by 5627178120891492988 on Apr 15, 2015

Para pieles mixtas-grasas es un limpiador fantástico. Con apenas poca cantidad puedes lavarte toda la cara, huele un poco fuerte pero no deja sensación de tirantez. Limpia muy bien, sensación de frescor.

Amazing product!

Posted by 5721997293557807328 on Nov 27, 2014

I was using Derma E's lime for ooly and blemished skin prior to finding out about this product. The blemish healing factor was what really drew me in as I was breaking out all along my jaw. It has kept my skin breakout free from the moment I started using it. My skin isn't oily and feels clean all the time. I use an exfoliating sponge with it after a hot shower about 3x a week and I just can't believe how much my skin has improved! I will definitely be repurchasing this product for a while!

Great Cleanser

Posted by 4631901943940062496 on Nov 15, 2014

I am in love with all the Dr. Woods facial cleansers. They leave my skin feeling clean without the extra buildup from other cleansers.

Great cleanser for oily skin

Posted by lunar-cat on Aug 23, 2014

It's a nice cleanser for combination to oily skin, it does the job, it smells a lot like tea tree which can be a strong scent, you have to like it. With a daily use it clears your skin over time.

很好用