LOVE!

Posted by 5495426948605652067 on Apr 23, 2016

I love the scent of this very very much! I have been purchasing this for so long. It is my favourite soap; so much cheaper than Dr Bronner's and works just as well. Plus cruelty free and non toxic!

wonderful scent

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Feb 18, 2016

if you like almond

Smells great!

Posted by 5601547395410937520 on Dec 22, 2015

I love the smell of this Castile soap, and I love that it is all natural. Will definetly buy again.

Great soap...the smell....not into it.

Posted by 5495128837870586350 on Dec 06, 2015

Well I have used other Dr. Woods castile soaps, and I have enjoyed the. They are a little bit watery but the foam up very well and last a lot, you can dissolve it and put it in your foam dispenser for hand washing (and avoid the triclosan that now you find in most foaming hand wash). Though the Almond smell...you can live with it...but not really the best... I think it has the smell of an sweet almond oil getting bad or maybe of those non sweet almond oils. Though it doesn't sticks on you its just the first impression. If you are smell sensitive...I wouldnt recommend.

bad smell

Posted by 4755834656508109630 on Oct 20, 2015

Why oh why to scent it with a bad almond scent. It smell so much like the almond essence i use for baking.

smell is on an amateur

Posted by 4910478455732550035 on Sep 14, 2015

my husband didn't like the smell soap gives a nice feeling moistures well in general happy with product

Gentle castile soap

Posted by 4933345779180849203 on Sep 12, 2015

Gentle formula with almond scent, I tried a small amount (concentrated) to wash my hands and it doesn't feels over drying, probably it's not as concentrated as other brand. I used this to make foaming handwash and all-purpose cleaner, both mixture I added tea tree essential oil. I need to adjust the ratio and I do find the castile soap is not that strong but this is just an initial review, I need to use it often to give a better judgement.

Always Smells Fresh

Posted by Reviewer3362220 on Sep 02, 2015

Enjoy the Almond scent most. Have used black soap and like it too, just not as much. Love to know that we are not saturated with chemicals!

Good Product

Posted by dokababy on May 25, 2015

Have a nice smell, the skin feel smooth after usen it. The product is not very concentrated, i think is the problem because it uses up very fast. I will buy again.

Great as shampoo

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on May 15, 2015

I love almond, and I love this as my hair shampoo and this can last me a long time. I have fine thin hair with sensitive scalp. I cannot use many brands of shampoo (even many organic ones that are made from coconut oil). But this is the best shampoo for me so far :)