Dr. Woods, Pure almond Castile Soap

Posted by Reviewer1364663 on May 18, 2008

I like that it is very gentle, but I don't care for the smell very much. I thought it would smell like Almonds. But it does clean well.

Best price on liquid castile soap

Posted by Specialist on Nov 15, 2011

No reason to pay extra for Bronner's... Ounce per ounce it's even better than buying Bronner's in the Gallon size! Almond scent is not overpowering.

Good but...

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012

...not at good as Dr. Bronner's. Dr. Bronner's may be more expensive but it foams more so you wind up using less than Dr. Woods.

A family favorite

Posted by AyahsHope on Feb 28, 2011

We use this soap for everything, dishes, laundry, cleaning and in the shower. You can even wash your hair with it

Dr. Woods: the best soap

Posted by Reviewer2874457 on May 31, 2009

Castile soap which my mother used on us 60 years ago is a wonderful re-discovery. I use it as both soap and shampoo. My skin has never felt better.

Smells good!

Posted by Reviewer2575513 on Feb 28, 2011

I like this soap and the fact that it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals.

Dr. Woods castile soap

Posted by Reviewer2741242 on Jan 24, 2011

Love the smell...gentle on my hands...can be used for any variety of cleaning or washing in place of harsh soaps.

Very Emollient

Posted by Reviewer1503732 on Jun 24, 2012

In the winter especially, I suffer with excessively dry hands. I have replaced my hand soap with this product and with the Almond and Shea made by Dr. Woods. I have seen a drastic improvement in my texture of my skin.

Too much diluted

Posted by Reviewer3267106 on Nov 28, 2011

This liquid soap is basically water with some soap and oil. Its texture is really water like, so you have to use lots of it and it doesn't stick to your palm or your washing mitt/cloth. I'd rather buy a more concentrated soap than this one. Another annoying thing is that you have to shake it each time if you don't want to get all the oil at first and then all the soap.

Joan

Posted by Reviewer2020307 on Feb 24, 2008

More liqufied than other liquid soaps.