Good liquid soap!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Aug 27, 2008

I have been looking for a reasonably priced liquid soap without SLS and other chemicals and I have decided Dr. Woods is the one I will order again. My husband and I both like the smell and even though it is a little thinner than some liquid soaps, it is not watery. And with iHerb's price-matching policy for overall best price online, it is a good buy. Thanks iHerb!

Rich & Smells Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2133082 on Aug 12, 2009

My husband loves this soap! It lathers well and smells like marzipan. It rinses clean although my husband swears he feels his skin is moisturized after using it. I think it is a great product, not as harsh as Dr. Bonner's and it certainly has a more pleasant fragrance. I'm glad we finally gave up the messy bar soap after finding this wonderful soap.

Separates

Posted by Reviewer2777168 on Mar 20, 2009

I think it's because my house is pretty cool in winter, but this is hard to use because the shea butter rises to the top and hardens. I like the scent of Dr. Bronner's better, so I bought that and will use the Dr. Woods in the summer when my house is warmer.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3224161 on Jan 07, 2009

I use this on my 3 kids as a body wash and shampoo.

Replaced all of our soap with this

Posted by Reviewer2969407 on Jun 10, 2010

We had been using bars of plain glycerine soap, but this soap is much less drying to the hands, so now we have replaced bar soap both at the sink and in the shower with this. Also, it is economical because it does not require much soap to clean well, perhaps because it is more concentrated, or perhaps because the shea butter makes it more slippery, or maybe both. P.S. - People who have had problems with dry skin should try a teaspoon of fish oil per day. This can be very effective!

smells awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2069769 on Mar 10, 2009

I like this product but it's not really good for my hair, almost feels drying. I use it on my childrens hair and it does great, though.Smells awesome! But it did separate in the bottle for me, I don't know if everyones does that..

Love the Value and Performance

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012

This is a great all-around castle soap. I use it for making various personal home cleaning recipes as well as great hand soap. I even use this to wash firm skinned produce which often covered in waxes. I rinse the produce very well of course afterward. I also use it as a base to make my own homemade shampoos. The shea butter makes it nice and not so drying.

Smells nice

Posted by honestreviews1 on Sep 02, 2012

Smells nice! But doesn't lather up as I expected.

Almond Goodness

Posted by Reviewer3009939 on Mar 04, 2010

Good soap & nice smell. Excellent value for such a large size. I used it in my hair as a shampoo but it made my hair waxy feeling so I would not recommend using it as a shampoo. Overall, nice product for the money.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1817995 on Jan 31, 2009

I choose this as a shampoo because it's all natural. I like it because it lathers easily, it smells good and it's cheap. It's more liquidy in warm weather but hardens in cooler temperatures.