Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Dr. Woods, Pure Black Soap, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Great Face Wash

Posted by JerseyGirl on Apr 07, 2012

Great face wash, hand and body soap. Reuse a foaming dispenser from any brand hand soap. Fill with Dr. Woods soap diluting with equal parts water. Foams well. Keeps my skin clear, easily dissolves and washes away makeup and dirt. Cleans my skin well without drying it out. A pump of this, a little water and a quick wipe is all it takes to gently remove dirt and soap scum from the sink. A great product but only four stars because I like the one with Shea butter even better.

rahuldav

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

ei midagi erilist. kasutasin ära, uuesti ei ostaks.

Not a good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2498183 on Aug 01, 2011

I have washed my face and hair with this product once but I must say I am not willing to give another try. First of all, it made my hair sticky. However, the real disattraction as a shampoo was the perfume. When I was shampooing, the perfume didn't feel that strong. But after I re-washed my hair with different shampoo due to the stickiness, I could still smell it. The next day after shower, I could still smell it....The perfume lasted about a week. It wasn't a pleasant experience. For face, since I have used only once, I can't tell much. I guess it was okay. It wasn't outstanding but wasn't bad either.

Too liquid, dries the skin

Posted by Reviewer1928722 on Jul 14, 2011

Neutral on this one. I didn't like low viscosity, too liquid (it's not comfortable to use and consumes quickly). Besides it leaves dry feeling on the skin after use, probably could make the skin peel off with the combination of adverse external factors (like cold weather). But on positive it seems to be cleaning skin very well.

Quality Brand, Recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer1826098 on Nov 26, 2009

My mother used this soap and kept raving about it. It is softening and leaves you feeling clean and fresh.