I love this one!!!

Posted by 4993586730969641946 on Jan 17, 2014

I bought it for my bf who has really oily skin and some acne breakouts now and then. Since we started using this soap his skin looks so much better! It treats the oil on the skin but doesn't dry it out so it's perfect! I also use it as a face cleanser and it really does it's job well! The smell is a bit weird at first but you get used to it, especially after seeing the results! :)

Sooooo good

Posted by 4849870115281631144 on Jan 15, 2014

I like it very much. Good smell, hidrates very well my skin... I've tried the other one, the almond soap, and I prefer this last one. But it works so good and the smell is good too.

another staple

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Jan 14, 2014

rejuvenating

Love it!

Posted by 4817189671013913435 on Nov 05, 2013

Love the texture and smell and have noticed my skin clearing up since using Dr. Woods Black Soap. At this price, I'm very, very impressed and I will definitely be buying it again.

excellent

Posted by 4786195640991966256 on Aug 23, 2013

이거 진짜 인기있는이유가있네요 향은 그냥 그런데 세안해봐떠니 땡기지않고 촉촉하니 정말좋아요 샤워젤로도사용가능하고 짐승용량이라 오래쓰고 짱

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Jul 20, 2013

I like this a lot; it smells nice, moistens my skin, and I use it as a facialcleaner as well. I will buy again!

No 1.

Posted by 5696293962871655444 on Jul 11, 2013

Boy i love this wonderful smell and it is so nice and smoth on everything, hands, body and sometimes hair. My favorite. Bought it several times.

Adoro estos geles!

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

Hasta la fecha siempre he usado jabones en pastilla ya que los geles siempre me dejan la piel muy reseca. Estos son los primeros que no me han resecado nada y por contra los puedo usar incluso para lavarme las manos e incluso el rostro. Ideales tambien para limpar las brochas. Eso si, no los recomiendo para el cabello. Entre el de almendras y este, prefiero este por su textura (mucho mas cremosa), pero por el olor me quedaria con el de almendras. Para más información, tienes este y otros tantos productos en mis favoritos en mi blog.