Love it!

Posted by 4817189671013913435 on Nov 05, 2013

Love the texture and smell and have noticed my skin clearing up since using Dr. Woods Black Soap. At this price, I'm very, very impressed and I will definitely be buying it again.

another staple

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Jan 14, 2014

rejuvenating

Sooooo good

Posted by 4849870115281631144 on Jan 15, 2014

I like it very much. Good smell, hidrates very well my skin... I've tried the other one, the almond soap, and I prefer this last one. But it works so good and the smell is good too.

I love this one!!!

Posted by 4993586730969641946 on Jan 17, 2014

I bought it for my bf who has really oily skin and some acne breakouts now and then. Since we started using this soap his skin looks so much better! It treats the oil on the skin but doesn't dry it out so it's perfect! I also use it as a face cleanser and it really does it's job well! The smell is a bit weird at first but you get used to it, especially after seeing the results! :)

nothing to say

Posted by 5376404862015100440 on Feb 18, 2014

good product, love it, smells good, and cruelty free...

Perrrrrrffffecccct

Posted by emmajmk on May 09, 2014

I LOVE this product ! Really my skin is much better since I'm using it. Thank you !

A wonderful, wonderful cleansing experience!

Posted by Reviewer1377272 on May 07, 2010

Dr. Woods pure black soap is wonderful; it has a nice liquid consistency, a clean smell and it does wonders for your skin!

Thanks iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1510859 on Jul 26, 2011

I am addicted to this soap - the only product I now use fantastic product. iHerb as usual delivers fantastic service and great pricing.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3341029 on Jul 28, 2011

I ordered this to help clear up acne on my chest and back triggered by a hormonal disorder. Caveat....I've made some dietary changes too, but had been working on that for months and only saw a small change in the acne. However within 2 weeks of using this my skin is really on it's way to being cleared up. I am very pleased. Thank you!

good

Posted by swingflow on Apr 28, 2011

i regard this as fragrance, while my family hates its smell.