还好

Posted by 5687241749264335523 on Feb 27, 2015

用来洗头的,掉发显著减少,受损的头发很快恢复弹性,头皮也不痒了,但是看起来有点毛躁,皂垢有时冲不干净,一缕一缕的

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1005838 on Nov 26, 2014

I have been really impressed with this product. The smell was different to what I had expected and initially I wasn't sure about it, it has quite a stong sandalwood or patchouli type aroma. However the smell has grown on me and I have decided I quite like it. I have used it for washing hair and I have been really impressed by how soft my hair feels afterwards and it gives it a lovely curl. I still use a bit of conditioner after as I have dry hair, but you dont really need to. For washing body it is lovely, not as foaming as other body washes, but I would prefer that to extra chemicals. As a face wash, it is great. BUT I have noticed it really stings if you get it in your eye, so be careful of that. I have also used it to make a foaming hand wash by diluting with water and putting in a foam pump, and have made a surface cleaning spray by putting in a spray bottle with vinegar and water. I would give 5 stars if it wasn't so stingy in the eyes. I am not sure if all castile/black soaps are like this, or just this one.

love it. have purchased before

Posted by 4647396657468582420 on Oct 08, 2014

I found this black soap to be quite gentle on my body and face. Skin feels clean after using it. Seems to remove dirt and oils from skin well.

Nice castile soap for various uses

Posted by morganwellinger on Oct 27, 2013

I use this on my hair, face and body. Its definitely a great product with a nice smell and good ingredients. Can sting eyes a bit and didn't remove all my make up at times which is i am giving 4 stars.

Love the Fragrance!

Posted by Reviewer1232381 on Jan 03, 2013

My family loves the feel and smell of this soap. I bought it originally to reduce dryness on my skin from bathing. The rest of the family discovered it, and now we all use it. Black soap is wonderfully pure and refreshing to use.

좋네요

Posted by 5497407028538979232 on Aug 06, 2012

물반 이거반 거품기에 넣고쓰면 거품 잘납니다 저는 주로 바디워시랑 머리 일차샴푸로 씁니다 얼굴에 쓰기엔 너무 건조해요 향기에 별 부담감 없어요 싸고 대용량! 다른 종류도 써보려구요

good.

Posted by Reviewer2576444 on Jul 29, 2012

Still thinking I like dr.bronners better but this one is way cheaper. Very soapy smell to it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1161805 on Jun 11, 2012

Husband really likes this soap, more manly smell than other ones.

Great face soap

Posted by Reviewer2317763 on Apr 16, 2012

this is the first time i've tried black soap.. It's a very good face soap. More effective than any commercial facial product i'd tried. Can be used for body wash and even to mop the floor with. The texture is a little too watery though.

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2756197 on Jan 28, 2012

These added perfumes are really annoying, I prefere natural odor of black soap.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »