New To iHerb?

Dr. Woods, Pure Black Soap, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Love this soap

Posted by Reviewer3283573 on Nov 13, 2009

I use it to clean my house. It smell gorgeous, and my house smells clean for a long time

Pure Magick Product

Posted by Reviewer3131431 on Jan 27, 2010

My daughter has tried Many high priced fACIAL products for severe acne. Black soap has truly been a miracle product for her. We tried several different black soaps. Some dried here skin out TOO much & some made her skin burn. I found Dr. Woods liquid black soap on a web search. It works fine for her. My Grandson also uses it. I use it to wash my hair. A friend is visiting from Hawaii. The islands love to gift you with various skin fungi that are very difficult to treat. The black soap even works on the skin rot!! Good stuff!!

Family favourite!

Posted by ekstravirgin on Aug 31, 2012

We're almost down to one bottle in the shower, this lovely product replaces most everything else. Wonderful for facial cleansing, for shower, for hair - everything comes out squeeky clean!

Very pleased with this soap!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Apr 09, 2014

It works perfectly for my hair and body both get squeaky clean! I use the lather to shave my legs easy and smooth. I will order this again!/ Jättebra tvål med god doft och bra ingredienser. Använder det till hår o kropp och som raktvål till benen med tvålskummet. Denna är ständigt på min wish list!

Dr. Woods Black soap

Posted by Reviewer2253156 on Jun 25, 2008

i have sensitive skin and this black soap has done wonders for my skin.