Love this soap

Posted by Reviewer3283573 on Nov 13, 2009

I use it to clean my house. It smell gorgeous, and my house smells clean for a long time

Family favourite!

Posted by ekstravirgin on Aug 31, 2012

We're almost down to one bottle in the shower, this lovely product replaces most everything else. Wonderful for facial cleansing, for shower, for hair - everything comes out squeeky clean!

Pure Magick Product

Posted by Reviewer3131431 on Jan 27, 2010

My daughter has tried Many high priced fACIAL products for severe acne. Black soap has truly been a miracle product for her. We tried several different black soaps. Some dried here skin out TOO much & some made her skin burn. I found Dr. Woods liquid black soap on a web search. It works fine for her. My Grandson also uses it. I use it to wash my hair. A friend is visiting from Hawaii. The islands love to gift you with various skin fungi that are very difficult to treat. The black soap even works on the skin rot!! Good stuff!!

Body Wash

Posted by 4742428710746861091 on Mar 04, 2015

Good, Feel nice after the shower am able to walk around without clothes and not feel cold.

Nice texture, leaves the skin soft

Posted by 4916408010199681429 on May 13, 2015

I was afraid it will dry out my skin but it feels great!

Almost perfect!

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Jul 15, 2015

Love everything about it except for the caramel colouring, but I can live with it. I use this in hand washing foam pumps and wash my young children with it. Leaves the skin nice and soft. Very mild. Last a fair amount of time. Great price. Hope they don´t ever run out!

Great soap

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 24, 2014

I love both this soap and the almond one as well. I make my own shampoos, I use it diluted for a shower gel and also as a hand soap. You can wash clothes with it as well. Great all around and fabulous price point

buy this

Posted by 4885778410707617741 on Jun 24, 2016

great all around cleaner, cleared my skin, i even shampooed my dreadlocks with this.it even washes dishes & its good

Very pleased with this soap!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Apr 09, 2014

It works perfectly for my hair and body both get squeaky clean! I use the lather to shave my legs easy and smooth. I will order this again!/ Jättebra tvål med god doft och bra ingredienser. Använder det till hår o kropp och som raktvål till benen med tvålskummet. Denna är ständigt på min wish list!

Dr. Woods Black soap

Posted by Reviewer2253156 on Jun 25, 2008

i have sensitive skin and this black soap has done wonders for my skin.