Great soap

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 24, 2014

I love both this soap and the almond one as well. I make my own shampoos, I use it diluted for a shower gel and also as a hand soap. You can wash clothes with it as well. Great all around and fabulous price point

Dr. Woods Black soap

Posted by Reviewer2253156 on Jun 25, 2008

i have sensitive skin and this black soap has done wonders for my skin.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1640072 on May 24, 2011

I use it for almost anything.

A little bit drying the skin

Posted by Reviewer2307900 on Sep 19, 2010

Smells o.k. (same as Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap with Shea Butter) But this soap is more drying. Will not buy again when it's finished. Instead I will buy the Dr. Woods Black Soap with Shea Butter.

THE BEST..............

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Mar 09, 2008

LOVE THE SMELL, MY FACE LOVES IT MORE.............. WILL REORDER AND RECOMMEND THIS SOAP!!!!!!!!!! ITS A BIT DRYING, BUT IT SMELLS GREAT AND IS IDEAL FOR MY MAKEUP REMOVER AND CLEANING FACE PROCEDURE. ITS ABSOLUTELY BIODEGRADABLE AND DOES NOT LEAVE A RESIDEUE LEFT ON SKIN.I HAVE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!

smells manly -IMO

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Jan 08, 2010

At first I was rather put off by the smell. It is like a cross between a man's aftershave and an industrial strength floor cleaner!! It cleans real good though! I have figured out that the smell is okay if I make sure to put a nice smelling lotion on afterward.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2117842 on Dec 09, 2009

I ordered three of these and I use as a body and face wash and shampoo. So far I love, love, love it on my skin and you will need to use a loofah sponge to get the best lather. It takes out all the extra oils without it being to dry and then I follow up with pure shea butter as a moisturizer. As a shampoo it gets my hair pretty clean but it doesn't lather very good and doesn't reach my scalp. I have alot of thick hair so I may go back to using regular shampoo to get a clean scalp.

Black Soap

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

I love this one best out of all the range!

super

Posted by Reviewer3168968 on Jun 14, 2012

the skin after it I really like

best soap ever

Posted by Reviewer2885907 on Aug 18, 2012

Dr. Woods soap is hands down the best soap out there. It leaves your skin incredibly clean and healthy. I wouldn't recommend anything else. Great aroma, great price, great for your skin, great for the environment! Best thing about it- you can use it to clean anything!!