Very pleased with this soap!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Apr 09, 2014

It works perfectly for my hair and body both get squeaky clean! I use the lather to shave my legs easy and smooth. I will order this again!/ Jättebra tvål med god doft och bra ingredienser. Använder det till hår o kropp och som raktvål till benen med tvålskummet. Denna är ständigt på min wish list!

Great soap

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 24, 2014

I love both this soap and the almond one as well. I make my own shampoos, I use it diluted for a shower gel and also as a hand soap. You can wash clothes with it as well. Great all around and fabulous price point

Dr. Woods Black soap

Posted by Reviewer2253156 on Jun 25, 2008

i have sensitive skin and this black soap has done wonders for my skin.

buy this

Posted by 4885778410707617741 on Jun 24, 2016

great all around cleaner, cleared my skin, i even shampooed my dreadlocks with this.it even washes dishes & its good

A little bit drying the skin

Posted by Reviewer2307900 on Sep 19, 2010

Smells o.k. (same as Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap with Shea Butter) But this soap is more drying. Will not buy again when it's finished. Instead I will buy the Dr. Woods Black Soap with Shea Butter.

THE BEST..............

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Mar 09, 2008

LOVE THE SMELL, MY FACE LOVES IT MORE.............. WILL REORDER AND RECOMMEND THIS SOAP!!!!!!!!!! ITS A BIT DRYING, BUT IT SMELLS GREAT AND IS IDEAL FOR MY MAKEUP REMOVER AND CLEANING FACE PROCEDURE. ITS ABSOLUTELY BIODEGRADABLE AND DOES NOT LEAVE A RESIDEUE LEFT ON SKIN.I HAVE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!

smells manly -IMO

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Jan 08, 2010

At first I was rather put off by the smell. It is like a cross between a man's aftershave and an industrial strength floor cleaner!! It cleans real good though! I have figured out that the smell is okay if I make sure to put a nice smelling lotion on afterward.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2117842 on Dec 09, 2009

I ordered three of these and I use as a body and face wash and shampoo. So far I love, love, love it on my skin and you will need to use a loofah sponge to get the best lather. It takes out all the extra oils without it being to dry and then I follow up with pure shea butter as a moisturizer. As a shampoo it gets my hair pretty clean but it doesn't lather very good and doesn't reach my scalp. I have alot of thick hair so I may go back to using regular shampoo to get a clean scalp.

Black Soap

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

I love this one best out of all the range!

The Best I've Found Ever