Very pleased with this soap!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Apr 09, 2014

It works perfectly for my hair and body both get squeaky clean! I use the lather to shave my legs easy and smooth. I will order this again!/ Jättebra tvål med god doft och bra ingredienser. Använder det till hår o kropp och som raktvål till benen med tvålskummet. Denna är ständigt på min wish list!

Nice texture, leaves the skin soft

Posted by 4916408010199681429 on May 13, 2015

I was afraid it will dry out my skin but it feels great!

Almost perfect!

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Jul 15, 2015

Love everything about it except for the caramel colouring, but I can live with it. I use this in hand washing foam pumps and wash my young children with it. Leaves the skin nice and soft. Very mild. Last a fair amount of time. Great price. Hope they don´t ever run out!

Great soap

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 24, 2014

I love both this soap and the almond one as well. I make my own shampoos, I use it diluted for a shower gel and also as a hand soap. You can wash clothes with it as well. Great all around and fabulous price point

buy this

Posted by 4885778410707617741 on Jun 24, 2016

great all around cleaner, cleared my skin, i even shampooed my dreadlocks with this.it even washes dishes & its good

Soap

Posted by Reviewer2924911 on Dec 13, 2010

I'm not sure if this soap is really as miraculous for me as it is for others. The smell is initially a little prohibitive; it has this weird, cheap perfume type of smell to it, and it does linger quite a while if you don't use something to cover it up. I personally use it as a facewash, followed by an apple cider vinegar toner and moisturizer. This seems to be a good combo, since the two smells tend to cancel each other out (before using this soap, the vinegar smell would linger and it was somewhat nauseating). It doesn't lather as well as commercial soaps, so if you're used to the idea of lather=clean, you may be a little disappointed. Overall, not something that's going to change your skin overnight, but it's cheap, mostly natural, and lasts for a VERY long time.

Just Ok

Posted by Reviewer1147183 on Mar 05, 2009

I like Dr. Bonner's soap better. Not a bad product just prefer others.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2435348 on Jun 18, 2010

Took a while to get used to the smell. Works well.

This product is too dry for skin

Posted by 5155297950919096868 on May 26, 2016

Quite dry on skin and also don't like the smell

THE BEST..............

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Mar 09, 2008

LOVE THE SMELL, MY FACE LOVES IT MORE.............. WILL REORDER AND RECOMMEND THIS SOAP!!!!!!!!!! ITS A BIT DRYING, BUT IT SMELLS GREAT AND IS IDEAL FOR MY MAKEUP REMOVER AND CLEANING FACE PROCEDURE. ITS ABSOLUTELY BIODEGRADABLE AND DOES NOT LEAVE A RESIDEUE LEFT ON SKIN.I HAVE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!