Smell of castor is stronger than peppermint

Posted by Reviewer1441971 on May 17, 2015

Bought this to try since iherb do not carry Dr Bronner anymore. Regretted getting the big bottle as it is nothing close to Dr Bronner. I smell like castor oil after my shower and resorted to adding my own peppermint essential oil to make it better. Consistency is also different, this is thicker and harder to dilute. May very well be my first and last purchase.

A staple

Posted by australia on Nov 24, 2012

Good body soap, bit too drying for the face. Lathers well and smells great

Posted by Reviewer2047651 on Aug 10, 2009

This is comparable to Dr. Bronners. Like both of them. This seems to be a little thicker and not as pepperminty. Like it a lot!

I love it

Posted by Reviewer1999153 on Mar 12, 2008

Definetly potent. I use it as shampoo, and face and body wash. The mint leaves your skin and scalp feeling clean and refreshed. It pretty much stops acne.

Works much better than expected

Posted by Reviewer1476590 on Apr 01, 2009

I was concerned about that this would not suds like commercial soap/shampoo. It is not as thick for sure and I found myself using a lot of product to get good suds. Then, I purchased a pump shower soap dispenser and a shower sponge/scrunchy. This did the trick. Two squirts in sponge and had plenty of suds!! I also notice my hands don't look dry and cracked anymore. I supplemented this castile peppermint formula with some other essential oils (nettle, lavender, sage, and a little tea tree oil). It works and smells terrific. I will never go back to commercial soaps and shampoos again.

good

Posted by Reviewer1260718 on Jun 07, 2008

i usually use dr. bronners magic soap...they were out of peppermint so i bought this instead. i really like it!

nice and refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1038626 on Jan 25, 2011

I dilute this and put it in our hand soap pumps. Naturally antibacterial, works great and smells fresh and clean.

Great all purpose soap

Posted by 4882405132307766824 on Dec 10, 2013

Washed my face with this soap and love the tingly refreshed feeling you get afterwords. My face was also much clearer the next morning. Its a great all purpose soap but I might find a different scent to use as bodywash because you do smell like a candycane afterwords.

A must buy...

Posted by 4899473847254261609 on Oct 27, 2015

My family and I love this product. Great cleanser, not drying, suit every skin type and easy to rinse.

Clean soap!!

Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Mar 15, 2016

My manager's fav soap. He likes this above all else!! Great buy and I am glad iHerb offers it. Again, a great buy and self-nourishing; no lotion needed! He likes to use this in the winter months because of the tinkling feeling. Kool! ;)