A good tea tree castile soap, and a good price

Posted by 5080911904756463187 on May 02, 2016

It works well and is a very good price.

Very good

Posted by 4920879561525720628 on Apr 25, 2016

I usually use it for my hair because it does not have sodium lauryl sulfate. However, be careful it burns the eyes quite much. It doesn't make foam like other shower gels but I think does the job and lasts for months. A very good buy.

Very good

Posted by 4677685828581586993 on Apr 08, 2016

Bought it for my husband's sensitive skin and he likes it (hes quite picky when it comes to skin product as he has some allergies). Very happy to have found a suitable product for him. Only down side is that the cap delivers too much product at once and i feel it makes quite some waste, really a pity as the product in itself is great! Please revise the cap!!

Intensive aroma. Works well.

Posted by 5262697906984807053 on Apr 08, 2016

The tea tree aroma was a bit too intensive at the beginning, but now I'm used to it. The skin is very smooth after using this product.

Love it

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This stuff is wonderful. It's hard to find natural soap to shower in and this stuff is the real deal. Skin feels really clean without any drying effects and the tea tree oil has some anti-bacterial action. I also recommend trying the one without tea tree and adding some of your own favourite essential oils. (Be sure to visit my page for more my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Good, but too watery.

Posted by 4685842910758855852 on Jan 22, 2016

I love the size of this, but it might be too diluted - it does foam but the foam doesn't stay for too long. I would appreciate it if it is a little more consistent.

Good all around soap

Posted by Reviewer2179743 on Jan 01, 2016

Decent soap for all of your soaping needs.

Wonderful if you love Tea Tree!

Posted by 5102464968808236375 on Nov 09, 2015

Great tea tree scent and lathers well. I purchase every month!

runny

Posted by Reviewer2578921 on Oct 26, 2015

Dear iherb, your products are getting runnier and runnier every time I order. This tea tree soap liquid soap is one example. Another example is Aubrey organics Calaguala shampoo and Island Naturals Replenishing Shampoo. They are so runny.

Tea Tree Castile Soap

Posted by 4839819756191488605 on Sep 02, 2015

First, I love the price! The price was what initially caught my attention. It costs a fraction of the price the most popular liquid castile soap (Doctor Bonner's) . Although I haven't used the other, "Dr Bonner's" liquid, I have added this brand of soap to my foaming hand soap recipes, and other diy personal cleansing products. They have all worked out as desired. I am very happy with this purchase!