Dr. Woods, Pure Tea Tree Castile Soap, For Normal, Dry & Oily Skin, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Jun 30, 2008

I use this soap with tea tree oil in place of artifical antibacterial products. It works great. I even dilute it some with water to make it go farther and it still works better than the regular liquid soaps I used to buy.

Best Tea Tree soap

Posted by Reviewer3122745 on Jun 16, 2009

This keeps my oily, acne prone skin clear & soft without overdrying. I was using Dessert Essence face wash, also w/tea tree oil and it was literally ruining my face. But I didn't want to give up on tea tree altogether. I realized it was the concentration that was making my skin irritated and therefore worse! Dr Woods doesn't contain as much tea tree oil and lacks other oils that are in the Dessert Essence. Too much of a good thing can be bad! I use Dr Woods Peppermint soap for my body. It's heavenly! Your skin tingles and doesn't over dry. No problems w/acne anywhere since using both!

Unabrasive Mild Soap

Posted by Reviewer2594007 on Dec 26, 2008

Especially useful for skin affected by hives, itching and allergies. Tea tree scent is mild and soothing

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Dr Wood soap contains all natural ingredients and it’s very versatile. It does not contains harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not irritate the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes. This is not the same when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I have tried the tea tree standalone and tea tree + shea butter. I prefer the shea butter combination as it helps to moisturize better as well. I have very oily facial skin and one facial wash can last me 4-5 hours before it needs another wash. My facial skin does not dry up when I wash my face frequently. I also use it for shampoo, body wash, shaving, washing clothes, dishes and floor. Basically, it’s an all in one bottle! It’s comparable cheaper than its rival Dr Bronner soap which sells similar soap. Check out my page for more reviews!

Very effective.

Posted by Reviewer1340184 on Jan 06, 2009

Really helps my 13 y/o's acne!