Use in household cleaning

Posted by Reviewer1710429 on Apr 26, 2009

I put this in a spray bottle with half water to clean bathroom surfaces. It either needs to be more dilute, or I have to rinse it, because it did leave a bit of a film (that I thought felt slightly greasy). The film wasn't noticeable when I put a glug in a bucket of water to mop floors (I also added a glug or 2 of white vinegar). Price & natural ingredients a big plus, but because of the film, I wouldn't use to launder clothes, but washing bath & kitchen & floors better than using Lysol -- esp. with kids & pets underfoot. Nice natural (earthy) smell that dissipates quickly.

Dr Woods Soap

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Dec 21, 2010

I have been using Dr Bonners soaps but after reading other comments about Dr Woods Soap,I like this better .I like the way it leaves your skin and hair I'm sold on Dr Woods Soaps.

gets rid of dandruff too

Posted by Reviewer3254960 on May 08, 2010

I bought this for the tea tree oil to get rid of my dandruff, which it did right away. But I was also very pleasantly surprised at how soft it got my hair and skin. I use it from head to toe and have thrown away all of my other shampoos, conditioners & soaps.I love it!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3322320 on Dec 09, 2009

I've used many kinds of soaps, but this is the one I've decided to stick with. I use it in the shower and laundry.

Good value for the price.

Posted by Reviewer1309052 on Feb 01, 2012

Also added a few drops of tea tree oil to make it stronger smelling.

An okay product.

Posted by Reviewer1782985 on Mar 22, 2009

I use tea tree castille soap almost exclusively for the past 5 years. This one is unconcentrated so it contains a little more water and a bit less tea tree than another one I've used.

cleanse well

Posted by Reviewer3196486 on Jun 28, 2012

its abit drying for my skin & i need to dilute it before using but cleanse very well & wash off easily

Not the greatest or best Castile Soap that you can buy.

Posted by Reviewer1230826 on Nov 22, 2008

I purchased one bottle of Dr. Woods, Pure Tea Tree Castile Soap for my twice daily facial acne cleanser. It did not help with my facial acne problem at all after using it for over 2 weeks straight. In fact all it did was make my hands and lower face very dry and tight. It made my lips and all around the outside of my mouth really dry, cracked and chapped. It also made my knuckles and hands very dry and made them start cracking really bad. I decided to quit using it and switched to (Dr. Bronner's, Baby Mild Pure Castile Soap, Unscented) and am allot happier with it and am not experiencing the dryness from it with my skin like I was with (Dr. Woods, Pure Tea Tree Castile Soap).

Smells too strong, left hair greasy

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 04, 2009

Also not thrilled that this has pot (not sure why that's legal??) but it didn't get me high. Got MCS and don't care to wash my laundry in it. I tried doing the dishes with it but it's strong. It's ok as a body wash just not as a shampoo and that's what I wanted it for. Left my hair clumped together. Too hard to rinse. 2 stars for effort. Remove the pot, replace it with jojoba oil or almond oil, go easy on the tea tree, then we'll talk.

Dr. Woods Pure Tea Tree Castile Soap

Posted by Reviewer1730785 on Nov 30, 2010

This was a very good product and my order came right on time.