Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Dr Wood soap contains all natural ingredients and it’s very versatile. It does not contains harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not irritate the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes. This is not the same when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. It’s very moisturizing with the shea butter and is not harsh on the skin by removing too much natural oils from the skin. It is a bit more drying than the black soap with shea butter. I have very oily facial skin and one facial wash can last me 4-5 hours before it needs another wash. My facial skin does not dry up when I wash my face frequently. I also use it for shampoo, body wash, shaving, washing clothes, dishes and floor. Basically, it’s an all in one bottle! It’s comparable cheaper than its rival Dr Bronner soap which sells similar soap. Check out my page for more reviews!

Incredible

Posted by Reviewer2408705 on Jan 06, 2009

My wife recommended I try Tea Tree soap. And once I tried Dr. Woods' formulation, I was hooked. I can't take a shower now without it. If I don't have a 3 bottle backup supply in the cabinet at all times I get worried. Try it. You'll find it will become an essential part of your life, I believe.

NO substitute for Dr. Bronners!

Posted by 5674729263636975361 on Jun 30, 2015

I can see my review won't make any difference here because somehow this product has 4.5 stars! It is way way way over fragranced, with a very low grade of tea tree oil. The smell was overwhelming and made me feel a bit ill, as low grade essential oils will. It was not easy getting through the bottle and could not give it away, two friends also thought the smell was too strong and just unpleasant. Then it does not wash or rinse off nearly as well as Dr. Bronners, there is simply no comparison to the lather and rinse off quality of Dr. Bronners. How did it happen that this high quality website for natural products stopped carrying Dr. Bronners? If you are sensitive to smell, or to low grade essential oils, this is not for you. This product can only be so popular because it must appeal to people just getting into healthier products for the first time, who were otherwise used to the unbelievably overscented and unnatural smells of typical soaps.

Great for problem skin!

Posted by Reviewer1075751 on Dec 06, 2009

I battle dry skin and "mystery" rashes. Nothing the dermatologist could completely diagnose or cure. This soap hasn't cured it either, but it is much better since I started using it. This is such a great price for a great product. iHerb rocks.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2548836 on Sep 06, 2010

I use this product as my facial wash. The tea tree oil helps prevent breakouts. The shea butter keeps my skin soft and smooth. I have combination skin and this is the best product I've used that addresses the issues of breakouts and skin being too dry or oily. Definitely a keeper. I also use this soap as a hand wash. Does not have the best fragrance but the pros definitely out weigh this one con.

runny

Posted by Reviewer2578921 on Oct 26, 2015

Dear iherb, your products are getting runnier and runnier every time I order. This tea tree soap liquid soap is one example. Another example is Aubrey organics Calaguala shampoo and Island Naturals Replenishing Shampoo. They are so runny.

smells like pine sol

Posted by 5319995923742350186 on Dec 26, 2013

I was excited to get this, since I will be backpacking for a month. However I'm really disappointing. The smell is so strong and overwhelming. It smells just like pine sol which makes me feel dizzy and gives me headache. If you don't like that smell or can't stand it like me, don't order this.

I Love it

Posted by Reviewer2825264 on Jul 13, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Woods' Pure Tea Tree Castile Soap with Organic Shea Butter. I wish I ordered more at the time. It makes me feel and smell clean without the heavy buildup of normal soaps. I highly recommend this product for active male teenagers that are into sports. This gets rid of the sweaty, musky odor -- not just mask it!

Excellent Face, Body Wash and Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1980893 on Feb 03, 2011

I'm glad that I can use this product for my entire body. I will continue to buy more of this product and other Dr. Woods products in the future.

CLEAR SKIN FAST

Posted by Reviewer1231112 on Nov 13, 2010

Fragrance wise you shouldn't expect a bouquet out of a Tea Tree product, however if you want results to treat your skin and cleanse it in an antiseptic way and clearer skin this is your best bet. If you want clear skin results quick this product is A-1. It's also excellent for shaving because the tea tree oils serves as an antiseptic cleanse and purifies just in case you have minor niks from shaving. Excellent product. I recommend this for teens as well that may have acne or bod acne. Very cost efficient product that offers great results.