OK

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Apr 25, 2016

It's OK. I hope iherb brings back Dr Bronners.

Non-drying, Clean Feeling

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Apr 07, 2016

I tend to get breakouts on my back and this stuff has really helped clear them up without being too drying. The scent isn't the most pleasant--it's fairly earthy--but I don't mind it much. Will buy again.

Great all round soap

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Mar 28, 2016

I bought this for my husband who loves Tea Tree Oil- unfortunately this made his skin itch. He has dry skin so maybe that was the cause. I have been using it as a body wash for almost two months- no itching at all but I do tend to have oily skin. The quality is very good and does not feel heavy or has a strong scent. Unfortunately - I do not like the scent of tree oil so I will not be buying this again; however because of the quality I will try the Black Soap or the Almond version of this product.

Great product - if you like the smell of Tea Tree Oil.

Posted by cmb-iherb-lover on Feb 11, 2016

I love this product and use it every day. I've reordered a couple times, too. It works well for my itchy skin. It has a strong Tea Tree Oil smell which some people don't like. Personally, I love it. I recommend it highly. If the smell is too much for you, I recommend using the Shea Butter and Black Soap type of the same brand.

Smell is not great

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Feb 08, 2016

This castile soap does not smell very good in the shower, smells like dead rat, although it left a film of moisture protection on your skin, which is good. I have since used as a hand soap, works well for that purpose.

Smells bad

Posted by 5601547395410937520 on Dec 22, 2015

Doesn't smell good.

Not very happy

Posted by Kitana on Dec 12, 2015

I bought this to try as a replacement for nature's gate tea tree oil soap that I've been using for years and I don't like it at all. It's very harsh and drying. I wash my face with it and it burns my eyes! Smell is also very strong, doesn't smell like tea tree oil.. Won't buy again.

Works like magic

Posted by Orsaju on Dec 01, 2015

Use it for shampoo, mix with coconut oil and rosemary essential oil, it works like magic. Nurture hair growth, stop dandruff..and no more itch on my head. Wonderful.

Try this!

Posted by Darlings-iHerb-Page on Nov 06, 2015

I bought this because I have rosachea and I struggle with facial skin irritation. First I will say, that I this bottle goes a very long way! My teenage son was struggling with acne on his face and body and after some convincing, he decided to try it. It cleared up his face immediately. He now puts it in the shower to help him with acne on his body too and he loves it. As far as my face is concerned, it loves this product! It helps to control the redness and irritation so I do plan on continuing with this product, give it a try!

runny

Posted by Reviewer2578921 on Oct 26, 2015

Dear iherb, your products are getting runnier and runnier every time I order. This tea tree soap liquid soap is one example. Another example is Aubrey organics Calaguala shampoo and Island Naturals Replenishing Shampoo. They are so runny.