Leaves Skin soft & smells coconutty - yumm

Posted by ArtyZandra on Dec 28, 2014

The Shea butter leaves my skin really smooth & moisturized. Love the smell of the coconut. Has some small flecks in it which have a slight exfoliating effect. Very large cake of soap at a great price. Should last for ages. If you found this review helpful, click "Yes" below please.

Smells lovely, very nice

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jan 05, 2016

This is a really lovely soap. It smells wonderful and is really nice. Also a really great gift as it is gorgeous and has no nasties in it. Will definitely be buying again. EDIT: I have continued to buy this and also given it away as gifts. Everyone LOVES it!

Good quality product

Posted by proinnseas on Dec 02, 2013

Do not dry skin and smells good and natural.

Dr. Woods Coconut Milk Soap

Posted by Reviewer2957852 on May 02, 2013

This is a great soap for face and body. It has a light and pleasant scent and makes the skin soft and smooth. I sometimes give myself a pure virgin coconut oil face mask that I let sit for 10-15 minutes, than I wash the oil away with this soap. Try it, it makes your face just glow.

Very moisturized, smell heavenly warm and sweet, but not overpowering, could last 2 months for individual use!

Posted by 5661678230830175079 on Nov 30, 2013

Love this soap

Posted by 4686076782579428324 on Jun 03, 2016

Absolutely love it!

Bonne savonnette

Posted by 4882693223103876978 on Jul 11, 2013

Bonne hydratation et bonne odeur.

very nice scent

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Oct 09, 2013

Nice soap that lathers well. Gentle for face.

love!

Posted by JoysWorld on Aug 22, 2014

This is an all time favorite ! I may actually like it better than the black soap- and that's a hard one to beat! Smells great, and leaves me soft and clean.

LOVE this soap!

Posted by 5024052095187668154 on Nov 30, 2016

I was Leary about the scent of this soap, based on other reviews M but I was pleasantly surprised! It's not a strong coconut smell, but I didn't expect it to be. It's very smooth and makes my skin soft. I like the little pieces in it as it is a bit exfoliating, as well. And so far, it seems to last a lot longer than other organic soaps I've tried.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »