Dr. Woods, Raw Shea Butter Soap, Coconut Milk, 5.25 oz (149 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very moisturized, smell heavenly warm and sweet, but not overpowering, could last 2 months for individual use!

Posted by 5661678230830175079 on Nov 30, 2013

Good quality product

Posted by zestylemon on Dec 02, 2013

Do not dry skin and smells good and natural.

One of my favorites!

Posted by 5506110525377312034 on Apr 14, 2014

Dr. Woods is one of my favorite natural soaps on the market. I love the size of the bar, how long it lasts, and how well it lathers. This soap has such a delicious smell, it almost tempts you to lick the bar to see if it tastes as good as it smells. When washing with it, the lather is almost creamy, like you can really feel the Shea Butter and Coconut Milk in it. Ultimately, I like the way my skin feels after using this soap and the fragrance is very appealing and not overpowering. A fragrance good to use any time of the year!

Love it

Posted by 5111963012676191274 on Oct 29, 2012

I REALLY love this product. I will buy more & more. I use it in the shower to wash my hair and skin and it's perfect.

Dr. Woods Coconut Milk Soap

Posted by Reviewer2957852 on May 02, 2013

This is a great soap for face and body. It has a light and pleasant scent and makes the skin soft and smooth. I sometimes give myself a pure virgin coconut oil face mask that I let sit for 10-15 minutes, than I wash the oil away with this soap. Try it, it makes your face just glow.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »