Leaves Skin soft & smells coconutty - yumm

Posted by ArtyZandra on Dec 28, 2014

The Shea butter leaves my skin really smooth & moisturized. Love the smell of the coconut. Has some small flecks in it which have a slight exfoliating effect. Very large cake of soap at a great price. Should last for ages. If you found this review helpful, click "Yes" below please.

Very moisturized, smell heavenly warm and sweet, but not overpowering, could last 2 months for individual use!

Posted by 5661678230830175079 on Nov 30, 2013

Good quality product

Posted by proinnseas on Dec 02, 2013

Do not dry skin and smells good and natural.

Smells lovely, very nice

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jan 05, 2016

This is a really lovely soap. It smells wonderful and is really nice. Also a really great gift as it is gorgeous and has no nasties in it. Will definitely be buying again. EDIT: I have continued to buy this and also given it away as gifts. Everyone LOVES it!

Dr. Woods, Raw Shea Butter Soap, Coconut Milk

Posted by 5585785379963135547 on Jun 04, 2015

Nice smell and great ingredients

My Daughter-in - Law loves this one

Posted by 5396048625783566037 on Jan 07, 2016

Fresh clean fragrance

Good

Posted by 5215852061676728685 on Aug 01, 2014

it is good

love!

Posted by JoysWorld on Aug 22, 2014

This is an all time favorite ! I may actually like it better than the black soap- and that's a hard one to beat! Smells great, and leaves me soft and clean.

One of my favorites!

Posted by 5506110525377312034 on Apr 14, 2014

Dr. Woods is one of my favorite natural soaps on the market. I love the size of the bar, how long it lasts, and how well it lathers. This soap has such a delicious smell, it almost tempts you to lick the bar to see if it tastes as good as it smells. When washing with it, the lather is almost creamy, like you can really feel the Shea Butter and Coconut Milk in it. Ultimately, I like the way my skin feels after using this soap and the fragrance is very appealing and not overpowering. A fragrance good to use any time of the year!

Love it

Posted by 5111963012676191274 on Oct 29, 2012

I REALLY love this product. I will buy more & more. I use it in the shower to wash my hair and skin and it's perfect.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »