Lovely soap

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on May 02, 2016

I really like the Dr Woods soaps, my favourite is the plain Shea butter one. I didn't notice a big difference in this one and would probably just stick to the plain one. But it is lovely and I've used these as gifts as well - which has always been received favourably. I like the lack of bad ingredients in it!

Dr. Woods, Shea Butter Soap, Raw Black, 5.25 oz (149 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 25, 2016

Perfection! So worth its price! Lathers so good, such a nice smell! After it skin is so waxy and spoiled! Try it, you will like it!

Great!

Posted by 5471089478005537367 on Oct 23, 2015

I use this bar to clean my face. It leaves my skin smooth and doesn't dry it out. Very, very, very good.

A bit better than your run-of-the-mill soap

Posted by 4957523661116527187 on Oct 12, 2015

The soap is quite drying when you use it in the shower or bath, but your skin somehow feels a little moisturized after you get dry. I can't go into the benefits of the soap since I only use it once or twice a week as a cleanser (along with many other cleansing/exfoliating products). I wouldn't buy it again, because I feel like it's just an average product and there are other soaps that I would like to try (e.g. sea salt soaps).

me encanta!

Posted by EcoFan on May 14, 2015

Estoy utilizando este jabón por las mañanas en el rostro y no deja ninguna sensación de tirantez. Hidrata y exfolia levemente. Muy recomendable!

Fabuloso

Posted by Mongaor on Apr 17, 2015

Es uno de los mejores jabones que he probado, no reseca la piel, es cremoso, no tiene un aroma fuerte, a jabón, deja la piel suave sin sensación de tirantez. Eso sí, yo no lo uso directamente sobre la cara porque tiene granulos muy grandes que en vez de exfoliar podrían destrozar mi piel sensible ... Yo tomo un poco con las manos y el jabón que queda es el que aplico en la cara. Desde que lo uso tengo la piel mucho más sana, luminosa, sin muchas imperfecciones y menos grasa en la zona T. Para mi todo un descubrimiento.

NORMAL

Posted by 5545418279551955489 on Mar 28, 2015

Limpia bien pero como cualquier jabón. NO me irrita pero me deja sensación de tirantez en la piel.

Good product

Posted by 5404576623625403077 on Oct 11, 2014

Nice soap , gentle and a very gentle smell. I like it.

great

Posted by JoysWorld on Aug 22, 2014

I love this soap. I also love the liquid version, especially as a face wash (which smells similar to Murphys Oil soap IMO- 5 stars for the liquid). The only down side for me is that the bar barely has a smell. But it doesn't leave a (black) film in my shower which gives it extra credit and if I could, I would give it 4.5 stars.

Too heavily scented ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jul 11, 2014

... so many fragrant oils, so strong a scent, though it is a nice scent. Prefer Out Of Africa unscented shea butter soap bar

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »