July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Baby Mild Castile Soap, Unscented, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

I switched to this one from Dr.Bronners

Posted by captainnaomi on Apr 24, 2012

I'm a big fan of Dr.Bronners so I was hesitant to try Dr. Woods. I like the mild baby powdery smell of this product as well as the texture. The texture is a little bit thicker than Dr. Bronners soaps.

Mild Soap

Posted by Reviewer1893035 on Feb 02, 2012

Good soap, only I didn't like the smell of the product. It smells like baby powder.

Great for washing your hands and body

Posted by Reviewer1946820 on Apr 14, 2012

I tried washing my face with it and it burned. I don't have sensitive skin so I'm assuming it's a bit stronger than reported. I also don't like the smell. I wish it came in scentless.

Probaly 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 27, 2012

I would probably give 5 stars since I fell in love of this shower gel but the thing is that I've used it only once so my opinion may changed. Otherwise I did love it because it's very soft, doesn't dry out my skin and also it has this baby powder smell that I absolutly love!!!

Good and natural

Posted by Anrianna on Jan 31, 2014

The bottle says unscented, but of course the natural ingredients will have their own distinct scent so it's not odourless. There nothing wrong with the scent though in my honest opinion. Smells like safe, natural and not too strong. Been using this as an ingredient in my homemade facial wash (The huge bottle will last me ages). It is mild, but for a few first time using it i got it in my eyes and it stang a bit. Not like i'll have to run to nearest lake kind of, but just didn't feel nice. Since now i'm smart enough to not get it in my eyes it is good for my dry and sensitive skin and cleanses make-up good (even diluted with other ingredients). Didn't give five stars straight away, because this is the first castile soap I've ever tried. Great product, will most likely find other uses too later on. I like the naturalness and lack of fragrances.