I switched to this one from Dr.Bronners

Posted by captainnaomi on Apr 24, 2012

I'm a big fan of Dr.Bronners so I was hesitant to try Dr. Woods. I like the mild baby powdery smell of this product as well as the texture. The texture is a little bit thicker than Dr. Bronners soaps.

Mild Soap

Posted by Reviewer1893035 on Feb 02, 2012

Good soap, only I didn't like the smell of the product. It smells like baby powder.

no complaints...nvm. Complaints.

Posted by 5652868832649980246 on May 26, 2014

I use this on my kids and myself. It has no smell and it's thicker than that other brand of castile soap so it doesnt waste as much. I would, and do, recommend. Edit: I decided to purchase another bottle because the first one ran out. Unfortunatly i could tell that they changed something about the recipe because 1, the color is different, 2 it went from having no smell at all to having an off smell, and last but not least, the consistancy is different. It's now more watery. With all these changes they manage to have the exact same ingredients as the first bottle that i bought. I must know what magic was used to pull this off.

Perfect!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Aug 07, 2014

I´ve suffered from acne and eczema for 30 years. Finally I´ve found something that works! I wash my face every day, morning and evening, plus I use Aubrey organics Aloe vera as toner and Life Flo Health Argan oil as moisturizer. Works for me!

Great for washing your hands and body

Posted by Reviewer1946820 on Apr 14, 2012

I tried washing my face with it and it burned. I don't have sensitive skin so I'm assuming it's a bit stronger than reported. I also don't like the smell. I wish it came in scentless.

Probaly 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 27, 2012

I would probably give 5 stars since I fell in love of this shower gel but the thing is that I've used it only once so my opinion may changed. Otherwise I did love it because it's very soft, doesn't dry out my skin and also it has this baby powder smell that I absolutly love!!!

Scent not what I like

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

Hm, scent isn't bad. But for me that is the kind of neural scent of something that you mop floors with. But the Product is still good. I do use it in the shower. But will opt for a better scent next time and keep this for doing wool laundry, I Think it might be great for wool and silk wash.

Good and natural

Posted by Anrianna on Jan 31, 2014

The bottle says unscented, but of course the natural ingredients will have their own distinct scent so it's not odourless. There nothing wrong with the scent though in my honest opinion. Smells like safe, natural and not too strong. Been using this as an ingredient in my homemade facial wash (The huge bottle will last me ages). It is mild, but for a few first time using it i got it in my eyes and it stang a bit. Not like i'll have to run to nearest lake kind of, but just didn't feel nice. Since now i'm smart enough to not get it in my eyes it is good for my dry and sensitive skin and cleanses make-up good (even diluted with other ingredients). Didn't give five stars straight away, because this is the first castile soap I've ever tried. Great product, will most likely find other uses too later on. I like the naturalness and lack of fragrances.

Smell cheap and unpleasant

Posted by Royalqueen on May 18, 2015

I bought this because it is marked unscent which turned out to be false. It was scented weird and so unpleasant that I would not bought it if I could smell it before purchase. Put aside the smell the soap itself seem too liquid and not as good as the Kirk's Castile soap bar that I had bought together in same lot. But given the price it's still good value. Will not recommend this smell.

닥터브로너스에서 갈아탔어요

Posted by 5356520414735610024 on May 09, 2015

코스트코에서 파는 대용량 닥터브로너스랑 용기가 똑같아서 코스트코에서 살때 같이 들어있던 펌프 호환이 되서 좋았어요~ 무향이라 천연 고무냄새? 같은게 나는듯한데 익숙해지면 괜찮아요 사용감도 비슷한데 훨씬 싸고 ㅎ 만족해요